Reminder to all you crypto tax cheats, income tax is owed on staking income, regardless of whether you cash out to USD

Reminder to all you crypto tax cheats, income tax is owed on staking income, regardless of whether you cash out to USD.
irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf

Attached: vkwall.jpg (304x333, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nX-03Sf1wDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my country only taxes if I profit over a certain amount

Based Irwin R Schyster

They just do this to fud LINK

Attached: 1506908474583.png (428x523, 140.88K)

>file name a reference to V.K Wallstreet
>picture of Irwin R Schyster

Are you trying to tell me they're the same person OP?

>it's the law that you have to give 90% of your money to the government so they can drone strike villages in Iran for jews
I pay tax when I get paid, and when I buy shit. Fucking thieving pedophile cunts will all go to hell.

fifth post best post.

my country taxes me 21% on my profits only when cashing out to fiat
Still not giving them shit

Attached: based.jpg (600x600, 33.21K)

I swear these daily tax threads are made by IRS lacky interns who have to meet a quota or some shit. Little ovaltine drinking atheist faggots who can't just leave people alone to live their lives, so they have to block you and fucking steal your shit. I hate them so much it is unreal. I could see my fucking breath in my old bedroom because the windows had holes in them. Why the FUCK should Chaim and Moishe get to kill Arab kids on my dime when I do not consent?
This is taxation without representation. Stealing my money and using it against me. Get fucked. I wouldn't even mind paying tax if it actually went to my community instead of where it actually goes.

Attached: 1643644305569.jpg (621x416, 203.98K)

I just read some of your little story, it's cute. It doesn't mention anything about Fuzz.fi, ELK.fi, Defikingdoms, Viperswap, etc. No mention of staking Crypto.
You fags don't understand this shit at all and you're trying to get a few bucks off of people who don't know better.
You want some tax money? Go and fucking print another trillion, you disgusting pedophiles.
>the fed needs to come up with money, they print as much as they need
>the fed needs tax money, so THAT has to be stolen from Joe goy, there is no other way

Hey taxfag, cite your supreme court rulings, until then I'll continue to fuck with IRS faggots
>Already ruined one agents life and caused her agent husband to suicide.

Two glowies down what have you done for your country?

Based. Brother...I am in awe

Get rekt by accidental noncompliance because your rules are too fucking complicated. Literally nobody is actually doing this shit correctly.

you can't tax a negative or zero income lol

Attached: 1641113254914.png (878x543, 582.29K)

I was always wondering about this. I cant imagine what it would be like to fuck with some dude who, on a whim, can get some dudes to show up at your house and break your knee caps...

Can you imagine fucking with cryptofags? THAT SHIT IS REALLY SCARY. They have a lot of hidden capital and can completely fuck you. They can hire people to do all kinds of shit once you get doxed and you dox your self as an agent almost out of the gate...

I imagine these threads are a honeypot sure but it cuts both ways. Dude you might get on a list just by trying to remind people about this shit.

WHY DID I EVEN POST IS THIS SHIT HOLE THREAD!!

Why is the law so retarded? None of this makes sense? Is it a goddamn currency or not? Is it a commodity? It's like they don't know what to do with it. I'm really looking forward to a more sensible US crypto tax policy.

Attached: huh.png (692x522, 100.15K)

I don't care, I'm dying anyway and the glowies know it, they tried killing me using a jogger and failed last month, god protects his creations.

Ah so the supreme court decided taxes are constitutional?
Cause that's all legal bullshit that only applies to a ....
VOLUNTARY TAX
You heard it all taxes are VOLUNTARY they just don't tell you.

Sauce please. Idc if you’re LARPing, I am hard about the idea.

nice headcanon

Not headcannon it's law
youtu.be/nX-03Sf1wDo
But you won't refute this because you belong to a criminal empire, funny the biggest band of criminals created debtors prisons when debtors prisons were outlawed in our country.

Not a larp first name was Evelyn and Paul were a husband and wife couple.

Nope. My Staking Income was done on a wallet I lose on my way to Barbados. I can't report any Income from a Cryptocurrency that was lost, stolen, or destroyed. In my case it was lost on a boating accident, and here is a picture of the boat. Now fuck off taxman and I'll see you next year when I make the same statement again but with a new boat, just try taking my seedphrases from the ocean.

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 8.52K)