How do you actually make money off of this info? Do you essentially have to short society?

How do you actually make money off of this info? Do you essentially have to short society?

Attached: 0E7FC721-0CB0-41CC-908A-61811C906E0F.jpg (1242x1401, 878.38K)

imagine putting a baby into a 31yo roastie

So this is why autism rates are going up

childless at 30 = worthless

>Hey Shlomo, if we push women into the workforce we could double the gdp!

>muh female empowerment
lol. Not a incel pls don't make fun of me

Get married early or be fine with an age gap. Career women are sus

Selling sperm and investing in IVF and artificial wombs. Artificial wombs especially will be a huge growth industry.

Regardless of how old a man gets, he should aim for those women who are still young.

im fine with an age gap, society doesnt seem to think so though

invest in IVF. It's what the smart money did a few years ago.

theres gonna be a lot of autists in like 20 years

Long wine and pharmacy

>Eggs rolling around inside a bitch for 30 years who regularly gets wasted on alcohol, pills and shit food
IQ is plummeting and we are moving backwards, this is already studied and proven.

China solves this

Attached: artificial-wombs.png (733x672, 373.31K)

Invest in wine, cats, SUVs and down syndrome treatments. Short toys and guns.

employ people while there is surplus labour
in the future there will be a labour shortage, or at least a skilled shortage if we rely on migrant labour

buy Ethereum

>short society
Is the retards play.
Just long high profit margin consumer goods. Women (who are the biggest spenders) will throw around more money and coerce men into throwing around more money on things like cars, clothes, phones, jewelry, travel, etc.
Only short things related to families that already have tight profit margins, like American auto companies that produce minivans.
Also consider longing pharma companies that produce autism and depression medication.

i like the part where we have been in a bullrun since 2009 yet we have all got poorer every year. very cool!

No shit dude because its only (((them))) who get to reap the rewards of society. Society is unironically a modern day dystopian feudal society. Instead of lords we have multi million-billion dollar companies as our lords. Make sure you show up to work on time in the fields or else your boss (landed knight) may fire you :))))

Attached: 1637281027795.png (395x388, 322.45K)

I'm 28 and my girlfriend is 16. I'm absolutely fine with the age gap. Her parents love me. Having to help her do homework almost every day sucks though.