Jesus christ, at this point is it just more safe to bet on china for growth and wealth?

Jesus christ, at this point is it just more safe to bet on china for growth and wealth?

Attached: 1FC12C73-ECCB-4057-BC38-3B85936ABC95.jpg (1024x1024, 154.75K)

Yh I've changed my majority USA index fund to a global one, I accept the Chinese overlords.

America is a flailing, drowning retard - best to stay clear and just wait for it to die

>China Five year plans
Maybe look up the Great Leap Forward, user.

Man look at all that shit I don't care about. The marvel stuff started out good but really started to take a dip right around the time Hollywood started losing its mind at Trump.

Yes great China is best for my cheap plastic figures from alibaba America bad Tibet belong to China and that me saying from neutral pinch of look

>china.liveleak.gif

>Empty skyscrapers
>Apartment buildings made of playdough
>Roads that sink into themselves
>Dams that fold like newspaper
Nice Plan, bro.

>liveleak
Wouldn't surprise me if China had to do with liveleak dying.

China big successing, America old like Jurassic Park. West is poor value, embrace kung fu

No, do you not pay attention to demographics and the middle class issue? China has major problems with its economy, moving forward.

CHINA LOST

Attached: China_sex_by_age_20201101.png (977x639, 22.11K)

Nope, chinks are full of shit.

>The image on the right represents a worldwide propoganda tool broadcast worldwide that also reaps in billions of dollars
>The image on the left is chink bragging

>china five year plan

improper grammar clearly a chink poster

Attached: chinesecity.webm (640x380, 2.34M)

Why post a webm of controlled demolition ?

Lol this, everyone else are chink propaganda jews

You mad slanty boy?

I'm trying to understand what you think you posted, Omar Hernandez

Why are they controlled demoing an entire city? Seems like a waste doesn't it?

>"I'm retarded."
He's making fun of the quality of Chinese "construction". The joke is that buildings actually do this whether it's demolition or not.

Attached: chinese construction.webm (480x600, 2.9M)

>Jesus christ, at this point is it just more safe to bet on china for growth and wealth?
it was safer five years ago