Hex general

If only you knew what Hex is.

Attached: Rsdhgzvk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uu_HNR65foQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A giant scam

Ah here he is our beloved vapertranny , I was about to be worried since you hadn't made a hex thread for the past 2 hours.
Hex is dumping hard but at least I know someone I can reach when it rug to zero since Richard is hard to find I bet some anons know where you live ( south side ast Asia ).

If you know, you know..

Attached: Hex.jpg (2000x1756, 255.26K)

Attached: png_20220201_143533_0000.png (491x483, 404.21K)

>I am right now independently financially independently

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 70.45K)

Do not play with hex or your gonna lose all your money

T. Wife

Another comfy day of neeting it up off of hex, it's actually the first of the month which means I have a stake ending today at 8pm.

Attached: file.png (1173x616, 863.22K)

Why is your stupid coin dumping then faggot ? In been tanking for half a year now with no potential pump in sight , even a relief rally is hard for hax. It's officially over just keep coping femboy

Every coin is dumping right now bro. You're like the people pointing to spotify stock dropping because of the shit going on with Joe Rogan when surprise if you look at literally every market right now from tech stocks to crypto to oil you can see that everything has been in freefall for weeks now. Either you're new to trading in general, don't pay attention or you're a troll. Either way you're making yourself uninformed.

>making yourself look uninformed.
forgot a word there

>If only you knew what Hex is.
There seems to be a running joke that it's a scam and that the founder is a fat retard who's gonna steal everyone's money and yet there's only a handful of coins that have gone up as much from their lows during their entire existence as HEX has.

Basically if you're here for the gains, the numbers don't lie. HEX has done miraculous moves and is poised to continue that. If however you're here to vent your pent up little faggotries then HEX is absolute trash in spite of any numbers.

Attached: 13456456867.png (678x525, 38.17K)

Yeah but why should vapertranny keep posting about his special coin and call it anti bear market and better than BTC when it dumps with the rest of the pajeet rugs. Richard keep making fun of BTC while BTC stand the test of time its still number one and 15 years from now BTC wil still exist while his shitcoin wil be forgotten like any shitcoin that reach top 10 in a bull cycle.

I juat realized something. Hex is too liquid to pump now. Almost no volume but $50m worth of liquidity. This piece of shit will never see light shun upon it.

This. The pie is already been cut and every whale got his peace of it. Now they just print hex every weekend and dump it in the market. While hex trannies keep dissing BTC for the miner dumping but at least they paid electricity and won't just sell it at a loss, hex whales in the other hand just print more and more all they have to do is just wait a week or two and print another million

They basically don't understand that every staker outperforms the inflation crisis.

Yep even if the sharerate goes down by -50% by next year, that's still $5m instead of $10m these whales can dump each week on everyone else.

Up not down whopsie daisy mamma mia

Do you have any links where I could see current liquidity?

>Sharerate goes down

Attached: Download.jpg (231x218, 8.26K)

uniswap

I corrected myself right afterwards and you still made fun of me. Shows how insecure you all Hexicans really are.

Uniswap . Info for v3 (there is a link to V2 on there). There's also some onther ones with minor liquidity but I just multiplied by 10% for uniswap to account for error.

Never heard of it
Why picrel?
Also coinpaprika shows a baffling 52 BILLION dollars market cap, it can't be true, nobody knows what the fuck it is and nobody talks about it

Also youtube.com/watch?v=uu_HNR65foQ

It just took me 2 minutes to understand that this is the biggest scam in crypto right now

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 3.14.36 PM.png (1754x888, 159.39K)

It's a money grap by Schuler user stay away I would buy momymilkers before thinking to buy hex

Yep avoid at all costs. Tell your friends and family to stay away from Hex. Shady marketing that can grab anyone who's innocent and doesn't understand Hexconnect