6 figure hell thread

6 figure hell user here

>you have a lot of money
>but you are still too poor to retire
>still to poor to buy anything without losing your investing power completely
>stuck in limbo of having semi made it but not quite
>being on the edge causes major depression, like always having blue balls

fuck bros. how we making it out of this shit?

Attached: fffff.jpg (400x600, 17.27K)

Keep chasing the amerikkkan dream and financial "freedom" disgusting incel crypto/stock/financier boomer wannabe dudebro parasite. Just bootstrap a lil longer in just 5 or 10 or 20 or 300 years you will make it!

idk

Attached: 01-08-2020_Night_Time_Outdoors (3).jpg (2208x1188, 459.87K)

I just need a 3x to be rich for life bud

relatable
peaked at 660k when ETH was 4800
now 350k
literally pretend I don't have it until I can cash out somewhere in 7 figs - it makes no difference to my life if I sell now, still have to work for decades

brutal

im still at $700k

what are you holding

USD on a cex

not really confident in any trade at the moment. i dont want to get owned by the crash while im sleeping.

My cope is that I just gotta get slightly lucky once. I no longer need to chase the ridiculous 100x shit. Just 1 or 2x will basically set me up for life at this point. If I also work, I will surely get there in like 5 years or so.

Yeah same. I just need a 2x in a whole year. it can't be that hard. patience is all that's needed.

interesting
yeah I just hold - bought on fundamentals and still believe they're there, so just trying to protect my ETH bag - pretty sure I'll have enough to retire with patience, so not trying to time in and out

Smart

You might want to stack on ETH (after the crash), the price rise when PoS gets merged is inevitable

I'm a very careful trader, which is why I made it this far. I avoid mistakes at all costs and only go for easy pickings. I would never hold anything this far into the cycle, even holding a trade overnight would require high conviction.

yeah, but that's going to happen in summer right? and they might delay it again. was thinking that would be the safest way to multiply my stack by at least 50% too.

smart yeah I don't really trust my own judgment in that regard - been in since early 2017 and all upward price movements have been like 10x bigger than I expected them to be - would've missed so much upside if I trusted my gut and sold every time I thought a peak was in

sure I agree but if you look at things objectively

BTC failed to make a new high

so I don't see any reasons why we wouldn't create below the 30k bottom now. since we weren't able to break to the upside, it only makes sense that we break further to the downside. since we consolidated at this level, and weren't able to get a significant new ATH. Also, the stock market is probably going to crash this year. overall I don't see any reason to be bullish. everything is already up 100x+

I kind of expect a slow rise up in anticipation of the merge as people get hype. Slow dump when it gets delayed. Sharp hype rise as it actually happens. Slow dump again as all the locked eth unlocks, then absolute rocketship.

But idk, tho.

yeah the macro climate worries me too
but really I just invest on ETH fundamentals :P that in isolation seems like a nobrainer with the merge inbound, normies getting onboarded and rollups maturing

yeah but remember merge is like 4 months away. ETH can dump to 1200 and create a rounded bottom in this time.

Have a passive income mister. Being part of Strong and POP means I’ll never be poor in my life ever again

blue balls ? thats a new one

get some passive income going user, and get the fuck off the bed

Strong is an amazing project, I’m not sure I heard about that second one tho

Why is that new I have it everyday lol

candy farming on the poptown platform can get you albt,bmi and ocean coins as rewards pajeet. stop sucking ur own dick and get to work for a change

If you can't find a way to be happy with 6 figures you think 7 figures will help? Sorry bud, you need to change your perspective. Smoke DMT or something

Pop is so undervalued atm, I think they are going to the moon that team is for real

Dyor and stop expecting Any Forums to take care of everything user

Attached: D7DC680A-B380-42A3-88E5-EE7E200406F4.jpg (258x195, 13.43K)

ALBT is so bullish, I think they can 10x by eod if not earlier easily, this is gonna be their year for sure

ever heard of DCAing fuckface?

Everything is undervalued atm pajeet

im in low six figures just under $200k and it really sucks
>cant buy a house or im back to square one
>rent would wreck my passive income
>cant get a mortgage because i havent slaved hard or long enough
>but if i told anyone how much money i have they would convulse and go insane with envy
if i could get a mortgage id be fairly comfortable in retiring but i cant move much money and i cant safely retire if im relying on something doing a 2x or more

Could very well happen once they go multichain

with its partnership with poptown and a new cross chain bridge update coming up, ALBT is sure to rise

for me its a gem in the rough, APY on coins like albt,ocean and bmi can go beyond 120% each

multichain is launching this week, no more waiting like other projects

here with you fren