I made 300k this cycle but I'm still miserable

I made 300k this cycle but I'm still miserable

What went wrong? I can't feel anything but sadness or anger.

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 7.5K)

make 1m in the next leg up (cycle is not over)

Money is evil and you will always be sad hated and alone the more you pursue it. Financiers are literal lizard people. Money strips your humanity and turns you into a sociopathic eternally stressed and miserable creature. Poverty isnt much better but definitely better and more honest than being rich. First step is to leave Any Forums and never come back in this shithole

300k is not a fuck you money unfortunately.
Just grind til next cycle

You feel bad because it's not enough. If it was 3 million you'd be feeling significantly better. It would at least be enough to be a NEET.

Alas...

It's a million in my currency. Even if I leave it in Celsius or something the interest is still more than my previous yearly wage.

You are here forever but you can change your view with money, hoarding it doesn't create any benefit to society. You could start a company with that amount of money that benefits your local community while earning money so you don't feel so miserable fren.

Hope you the best

This is the typical argument libshits always make. "When i become rich i will give back to the community!" Completely ignores the fact that profit motive ensures that the damage you did during your wealth accumulation will always be more than the damage you can "undo" with the money you "earned"(stole).

Also this cant be proven as easily mathematically but there is the additional problem that money cant "do" things and you can argue that even by spending it you are even then doing damage. You cant undo real world damage using money. Money is fake and purely parasitical in nature. Even if you supposedely donate it all to charities or whatever you are still forcing money into circulation aka stimulating the economy and a destructive status quo, damage that is not as immediate but will still be tanked by "invisible and distant"things such as land,climate and ecosystems.

You probably invested it in a shit coins

You sound like a retarded idiot. Don't fucking come here again

I will be here everyday telling every single one of you parasites to rope

You can stake it on projects like UBXT to earn more so you will stop crying like a baby.

I blame women.

Attached: 1638850352810.webm (360x640, 2.47M)

the tranny has been revealed

>libshits
sorry not tranny -- retarded boomer haha. that was simply not accurate. my bad!
absolute cope my friend!

God i just love hooker, fuck degeneracy is so great bros

"retarded,tranny"

How much longer are you going to be a teenager user? Manbaby still acting like a child. Basement dwelling terminally online parasite everyone hates your guts and you will die alone sad and hated. Your only friend is some other terminally online incel called BasedKekistani1488 or some shit. I would feel sad for "people"like you if you werent so unimaginably disgusting and vile. This btw is even more obvious IRL. If your "power" levels leak this hard online then it is super easy for IRL people to tell what a disgusting pig you are. This is why you have no friends and you are in Any Forums

lol u mad tranny?

>Money is evil
Leftist take. Please proceed to the kys department.

why would they go to the know yourself department if they already seems to have a grasp on their identity?

Give me all ur money faggot larper

money is good and fine but you need to a build a good life in other ways still

Yep the only solution is to hoard your wealth and use it to make you as free as you can be in modern society. Make a homestead. Everything else is fake. Homestead allows you to improve nature and biodiversity which are the only noble causes now. Humans are destroying biodiversity and old growth forest at such a rate that pursuing any other ‘benefit to society’ would be akin to a ship that is cracked in half sinking and OP thinking they can help by scooping cupfuls of water out along with the rest of the crew.