Shill me the next 20x lowcap gems user. Got my eyes on

Shill me the next 20x lowcap gems user. Got my eyes on
>PNODE
>POLS
>UDO

Attached: 1621584970493[1].jpg (541x413, 101.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drakecrying.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

You have a based list user, PNODE is my fav lowcap in the polkadot ecosystem atm and the recovery is looking really good.

you've got eyes for god stuff user

PNODE shill thread

ETH
FTM
XRP
DOT
who cares about the miserable lowcaps.

@cryingdrakebsc

Attached: artworks-000231142003-46dq1e-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 61.02K)

MTV, easy 10x

Attached: ShamanOfBliss.jpg (478x448, 46.88K)

Its actually the ETH shill thread they just start with a based project like PNODE or DOT.

Attached: 1621585799487[1].jpg (334x302, 16.27K)

i care, truly DOT did very well in 2021 reaching new ATH but we cannot rule out the fact that some of its low caps were very active too, POLS, PNODE and PKF

proton

There's no point getting your panties over some meaningless shit coins proton, I'd rather for ATOM, NUCLEUS or go fuck with the best NFT gaming project of all time as it is NFT season

Izumi

NuBTC

Attached: C040D207-78D2-4A62-ADFE-B77C3C5AE3FB.jpg (783x528, 60.69K)

get your shitty smelly dead coin out of here

CryingDrake (RIHANNA)

drakecrying.com/

0 tax. $1500 marketcap.

t dot me/cryingdrakebsc

Shut up and suck yourself smelly pajeet.

hahahahahaha

Grungle

A good list you have here user, i should copy past this in my portfolio, heard a lot about Polkadot, Pinknode being its major infrastructure token and some others. WAGMI

>go fuck with the best NFT gaming project of all time as it is NFT season
Real deal. NFT game is going to have a blast this year. Presently playing God's unchained while I look forward to Polker. This one I'll be fcking with hardcore.

Retard. Holding large caps is great, but I miss it with some low caps like PKR, ICONS, UDO and SYLO. These are the ones that'll bring the kind of wife changing gains that I want.

precog.finance

Attached: pre.jpg (224x225, 4.04K)

I have Sylo and used to have UDO, is their app really gonna be adopted on mass?

Ps. CUMMIES

I fucking don't get it why y'all be sleeping on DKT. This another solid low capped gem, and with gaming becoming really popular, I believe DKT would have a good run.

>POLS

Warm up this February as polkastarter meets with Mecha Morphing

Soon you can participate in their Community Quiz, Airdrop, Test net, and IDO on Polkastarter on February 28th, 2022
Stake 250+POLS to be instantly eligible

Dumb head, do ya think 20x is feasible for any asset with the current situation in the crypto market?
If possible, I go with LOOKS. But if there is option, throw at me now...