I only need $700k to retire. That's it. I'm not materialistic, I don't need to live lavishly, what coins to buy...

I only need $700k to retire. That's it. I'm not materialistic, I don't need to live lavishly, what coins to buy? I'm at $75k

Attached: 1640115198230.webm (406x720, 656.16K)

2-3x btc
2-3x ethereum

done

leverage that is

avoid buying shitcoins, btc and eth are a surefire bet for doing a 2-3x at least

>I am not materialistic
>only $700k

>tub of makeup and filters makes demands
the walls not gonna be good to her
Just go all in eth and dot retard, you’ll make it by next halving.

60k into eth at 2.2k was your best chance i think

15k into a bunch bsc shitcoins over next year or so

Buy MTV, you can get it now for literally jack shit.

Attached: FEED.jpg (1000x1000, 154.78K)

i hate women so much
it's unreal holy shit
i'm not even being ironic, the absolute audacity of this woman to claim she "owes" a dinner date because she has a coffee machine at home and doesn't want to go for a walk like what the fuck? implying she is some sort of diamond you have to impress
well guess what you lip filled roastie we will have dinner but at your or my home and you will cook so we are going to "study" whether you are a good housemaid
oh what? you can't cook you vapid ONLYFANS SLUT THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET THOSE DEMANDS IN HUH JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PUSSY YOU SHOULDN'T BE PUT ON A PEDESTAL AND IMPLY IT'S A ONE SIDED TRANSACTION YOU WILL ONLY GAIN FROM
YEAH YOU ARE GETTING THE FUCK INTO THE KITCHEN AND PROOF YOU CAN COOK
AND WE ARE NOT MAKING OMELETTES, YOU DO A PROPER MEAL WITH A STARTER, MAIN DISH AND DESERT
THEN
MAYBE THEN I WILL GET CHOPSTISCK AND SHOW YOU MY TABLE MANNERS YOU BITCH
YEAH FUCK OFF
AND STOP POSTING THIS SHIT TO TIKTOK AND THIS BOARD IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FINANCE AND JUST GETS ON MY NERVES

I have $700k in liquid assets, but i still live in my moms basement.

Attached: 1643669521840.png (960x960, 274.52K)

not sure if this is a copy pasta or if you are having a mental break right now but if it helps, clearly if she is posting this shit it is because she cant find a man due to her high expectations. the free market solves itself once again.

Jesus, this triggers me. What is the point of women now again? I rather have a nice fancy apartment tailored for me. A lovable dog, time for myself, the gym and stay healthy, than chase these entitled women.

Honestly, it seems more and more unhealthy from a financial perspective, physical perspective and definitely physiological perspective to get together with a woman.

its ok user get it all out

If you want to talk about shallow whores go to insta or twitter faggot, dont dress up a simp thread pretending to want stock advice.

Farms as a service are gonna 20x, $AGFI, $REFI , $MCC

whoever invented this fucking lip filler shit deserves to be crucified
why the fuck do w*men think this looks good
it's like the equivalent of getting triple-J tit implants, or like when guys inject silicone into their biceps until they're the size of beach balls. but those things are rare while these massive hideous lips seem pretty common now.

> implying she is some sort of diamond you have to impress
You're the one who wants to fuck her, so, yeah, she is. Supply and demand.

I have the money that she is desperate for. There are millions of other cake faces out there who want it too.

Have fun never being able to afford an apartment in a coastal city

Honestly her requests aren't that extreme. She just wants something new, she has probably been through so many mediocre boring men.

lol idiot

I have $700k and I'm in 6 figure hell

can't even afford a decent apartment without going broke

you're retarded

you need 2 million minimum. take it from me as im already at your shitty goal.

this bitch got an espresso machine but cant even afford dinner

If I gave you 700k right now, you'd probably lose it within a year.

Nice user, nice vent. I hope you find a wife who will cook for you and cuddle you

I cant imagine what this frog lipped whore will look like in 5 more years. Shes right on the verge of not even looking human as it is