What would you consider a fair crypto tax?

What would you consider a fair crypto tax?

Attached: Cryptocurrency-taxes-e1526468696928-1080x675-1.jpg (1080x675, 101.11K)

20%

Same as exchange buy and sell fees

0%.

A good fair amount would be -20% because that represents the work my government has done in allowing and encouraging me to make the transaction or to take the risk with my money to do so. So really the government should give me 20% of every trade to compensate me for the bullshit fud they keep giving or rules that make it difficult to trade.

0. it is 1's and 0's and not applicable to classic notions of taxation
>which are theft of property without consent.

In fact, tax should be baked into the exchange fees and submitted to the respective country of their customer.

None. Capital gain taxes on retail investors should be abolished. They are going to be taxing passive income earned from your capital anyways. Also, they need to defund programs. The problem with this retard government is they don't know how to budget money. Instead they just tax people more and more.

then who will pay for roads?

The sales tax on gasoline pays for roads, buttlord.

>then who will pay for roads?
We don't need capital gain taxes for that. Are you too retarded to understand my argument?
Did I mother fucking say to abolish ALL taxes? Learn to read. Take an ESL class.

Sorry, I am not a native speaker, so I wasn't able to quiet follow your argument.
Without capital gain tax, how will they tax passive income?

Wouldn't that put an unreasonably high burden on people who have to rely on cars to go to work?

0%

Taxation is theft.

>0% crypto to crypto
>10% on staking & income-like gains
>20% on realised gains above 100k (profit)
>35% on leveraged gains (discourage gambling)

This would be reasonable.

It would be one that applies equally to myself and to shell corporations nominally located in tax havens.

0.01%

0.25%

Taxation is theft user.

Attached: 1642898274473.gif (1560x908, 80.62K)

That sounds reasonable indeed
20% on realised gains above 100k (profit) might be a bit low though

Okay. My bad.
>Without capital gain tax, how will they tax passive income?
What I mean is you can deposit money into something like "celsius network" and they pay you ~5% apr as a reward for you loaning them your capital. So for example if you had say a mil, you could get 50k a year in passive income. That gets taxed. If you stake say bnb on binance, that gets taxed. Etc.

20 Million in tax out of 100 Million is insanity

No, it wouldn't. They could literally just defund military by a small percentage and you wouldn't even need to tax retail
investors on capital gains anymore
>20% on realised gains above 100k (profit) might be a bit low though
How is that low? That's excessive.

>tax something they did nothing to contribute

:)

Attached: discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM HYPER PYRAMID ULTIMATE PYRAMID SCHEME 95% REFLECTIONS WTF LOL.png (747x589, 235.43K)

Literally this. They already have property taxes, sales taxes, income taxes, now this shit too? It's fucking stupid how many types of taxes there are along with their excessive corrupt rates. Overtaxation literally causes an increase in poverty. That's the point though.

in my country we get taxed 25% from capital gains, starting from 1k

Then your country also has a trash government. Most are corrupt after all.

It's 30% in mine and I will not sell until they abolish the tax or the country goes under.

Attached: videoplayback.mp4-00003.jpg (1280x720, 228.5K)

>noooooo you can't expect people who use roads to pay for roads that's racist

How about instead of a crypto tax you just seize the assets of all the Wall Street kikes who turned what was designed to be a unit of exchange into a security

So you would punish people who use their crypto in a productive way, while those who simply sit on their wealth and profit from capital gain are exempt from taxation?