This nonexistant man is going to make me a millionaire

This nonexistant man is going to make me a millionaire

Attached: 90033261.jpg (460x460, 12.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/plebbit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

E S T E B A N

based narco

he gives me satoshi vibes

Unironically true, I’m a top whale and my stack will be worth ~1m usd once the mcap reaches 30m, which is likely. This is a working product with much needed usecase, a p2p protocol (not a blockchain) that will scale easily just like bittorrent—easiest 1000x I’ve ever seen shilled here. I feel lucky and grateful to have been one of the very first anons to see dev’s original thread here about a month ago. Wagmi plebbitchads.

how can we follow development?

github.com/plebbit
There’s also a nice tg-ifttt channel for updates, it’s @plebbitgithub

any idea when they'll update the site?

It had a bug, basically it showed a white screen if you didn’t have Metamask opened already. Esteban fixed it yesterday, it loads properly now (also try to refresh it). Some of us were planning to add FAQs in the links section although you can already DYOR with the linked whitepaper, github and medium page.
>plebbit dot eth dot link

Wow, Liq is india tier low

Ironically, this bug is what made me interested in the project. If they can get some interest when their project website doesn't even work, what would happen if they actually delivered?

Yeah but it’s intentional, the dev said he doesn’t want new whales until he can release liquidity mining with huge apy later this month

Exactly, that’s why I say I was lucky, there are obvious red flags like low liquidity and unrenounced ownership that scare off potential buyers, but just a little bit of additional curiosity on the tg channel by asking the dev directly convinced myself and others that this is legit. That’s why we proposed FAQs in the site, maybe he’ll add them, idk

perfect CP distribution platform

Handsome son of a bitch, I need that liq mining soon though. "End of Feb" is too ambiguous

how to buy?

Trader Joe, paste the contract (0x625fc9bb971bb305a2ad63252665dcfe9098bee9) you can check it on snowtrace

Definitely not, there’s no media and the IP address will be public by default, stuff like Signal would be way better

Comfy

Attached: 01C98FE5-8BA0-46A4-A879-3A65346894AD.jpg (900x873, 73.98K)

Comfiest hold on AVAX. FOMO starts end of feb.

Attached: 1630343931818.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

I don’t care about the money, I just hate Reddit so much it’s unreal

Attached: E9E38646-B527-4BA6-9746-98E03FEC8E8E.jpg (791x1035, 133.71K)

Esteban spotted kek. You are beyond based