So... you forgot that 150k BTC will be released in February and will be dumped on the open market?

So... you forgot that 150k BTC will be released in February and will be dumped on the open market?
Wait wait... but but the jewtuber said that whales are accumulating didn't he? KEK

Attached: 1643290540064.png (565x266, 39.38K)

Those wallets are tracked and blacklisted. No cex will let them dump btc

Engage mtgox fud

Retard, 150k BTC will be distributed to legit owners. How fucking new are you not knowing that?

Attached: durr.jpg (252x200, 7.35K)

All transactions are monitored so those legit wallets will stop being legit. It’s all on blockchain

priced in

Shut the fuck up you retard.

>Try to claim your coins
>Give them your id, etc.
>Basically admitting that you bought illegal shit on the Internet
>Government immediately seizes them back using the patriot act because they now have probable cause that you're a criminal.
Kek none of those people will ever get their coins back.

They already sold their btc retard. That's money they have to pay back the investors.

>mtgox "fud"

Fud means "fear, uncertainty, doubt"
This is nothing to doubt or uncertain about the 150k BTC unlock, that is a fact. It will happen. Will everyone openly dump their BTC? No
But a lot will

Attached: 4677543278.png (224x225, 10.48K)

>The jewel thief returned the jewels! The bank finally has their jewels back!
>"HAHA U THINK THAT MATTERS? EVERYONE KNOWS THEY'RE STOLEN WHICH MEANS THEY'RE WORTHLESS! THE BANK CAN'T USE THEM!"

Attached: me.png (273x281, 168.44K)

>150k BTC will be released in February and will be dumped on the open market?
Hang on now. This assumes several things,
>That the every single user who gets this will automatically sell their BTC and not just hold
>That they will all sell at the same time
>That the distribution of those coins will be instantly to everyone who is getting them at the same time and there is no way that will be the case extending from the first 2 points
I mean sure this will probably cause things to go down but the legal process of distributing these coins will be slow and won't be instant to every user.

>February
As someone who has Millions on the line, I wish it came out in Feb. We honestly have no idea.

Attached: 86dd.jpg (812x563, 77.38K)

>babbys first fudposting
it feels good to know that this type of FUD has no effect on me.

priced in

What who where, i had btc on this shit site. Any real sauce ?

Kek holy based glowie

>priced in

The crypto class of 2020-2022 arent even aware what Mt.Gox is and the moonboy twitter accounts they follow never bring up bearish news

I know what Mt.Gox is, i had my coins on there was in the prosess of ordering mining rigs from China. Will i be rich now ? Can someone give a fucking source if this is the case?