Why is this board so wrong 90% of the time

Literally kek
>luna will crash
>ust will depeg
Also buy AZERO
Its the next FTM whether you like it or not. You've been warned

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-002503_KuCoin.jpg (1080x2400, 413.7K)

Because there is no consistently with the timeframes people talk about... that's how it is in 99% of the discussions when people speak about trading to uneducated plebs.

Already got a bag and some x3 ETFs of AZERO. Only a few days old, only on one exchange, only new L1 competitor.

Attached: The Ride Never Ends.jpg (1391x783, 235.3K)

it's called a psychological operation dear

It's wrong 90% of the time because every post is pushing an agenda. Kinda like you trying to sell your shitcoin. Biz is 90% psyops with the exception of the great bear when the difficulty increases 5x.

Only reason I come here now is to shitpost. Diamonds in the rough are too few and far between to bother.

Newfag here
Already shorted Luna at 66 but won't close untill 33, shorted ETH at 3150 and I'm willing to keep it open just to gamble

Longed ftm, matic, rose, xmr and xrp and keeping them till bitcoin reaches 45k eventually
Other than trying to time the market how did i learn ser? Did i survive the shitcoin cleansing?

Buy now or rope, nigger.

Attached: Take A Hit Of This Bro.jpg (900x714, 72.68K)

Because every post about a coin has been written by poojeet hands that want you too pump their bags

no, I don't think I will pajeet.

Attached: 1599423184478.png (947x883, 1.14M)

Some people were destined not to make it.

I've screencapped for future keks. I will be posting it when we moon.

in this case it was polish fags trying to pump their 10x leveraged shorts. polejeets are so jealous of LUNA

LUNA is peak kino

>Not buying Azero
You dumb as fuck boy

>Why is this board so wrong 90% of the time
90% of posters are shills just like u

Post contract please

it's azero, only on mexc so far

Damn, dont have an account there, is it worth to buy only 120 bucks? is all I have

Attached: 1643708630403.jpg (983x1280, 125.96K)

I like Azero but only reason it's 'mooning' is because it's on a shitty, non-liquid CEX.

Once it lists on KuCoin like the many new projects people will actually deposit their Azero there because they trust the CEX.

Not saying Azero hasn't got a great future, but 'mooooooooooooooning' right now is not sustainable at all.

Hello, have you seen Kadena (ticker KDA), the most innovative L1?

Duh, it’s up cos the fags who paid 4-10c can’t sell on mxc without crashing the price, they’ll dump once they get liquidity on the next exchange. I’ll buy in at 20c