What do u boys think

about this style of nft I'm about to drop on the world.

Attached: melodynft.gif (500x500, 204.96K)

Kek I just saved that and minted it

lel. I have 99 so far. ready 3,2 ,1 go. I won :(

Name

looks cool to me. i considered doing a female art nft series I even locked down NFTegirls instagram and .com for it
but i cant, you want to buy them off me?

its not ready yet.

Attached: 860485b3d838a7daba94a86b100df12a.jpg (1049x1092, 49.03K)

thanks dude! yeah it's the perfect waifu market to tap into. every other "girl" nft project was so ass that we had to start working on these a couple months ago. Each girl has a diff personality and "benefits" for dating her (non sexual you fucking coomers.)

I think it'll really catch on. Took fucking forever to make though.

yeah more character and soul is better than coomer bait. i was going to go the same route but iwth vector style stuff.yours is warmer than mine though which was rather clinical

Oh and no. We got our domains months ago. This is frankly a pretty large scale project. we have two artists working on these. they go back and forth for about a week per girl.

Post yours user let a femanon tell you that it sux. jk ill b honest.

One of this girls traits is "Dating Melody wards off nightmares, amplifies one's special talents, and eases emotional trauma." SHe's a pretty cool chick. but that's also a man

damn man well good luck. let me know if you change your mind though or want to epxand with a different direction down the road. nftegirls on insta

I can't see it on desktop because of cuckerberg but yeah dope name. We already got a few thousand organic followers on our so we gonna stick with it. Whish you'd post your art.

Don’t care im literally cooming to this nft rn

That's actually pretty good. I think art nfts are gay but at least this one looks like quality art.

nobody is actually buying woman NFTS — it's just a marketing angle to shill some shitty projects the NFT cabal made. All these projs are made and pumped by a small group.

Attached: previewnft.png (647x650, 271.7K)

thanks b. you think good art is enough to carry a project? we're very curious as to how it'll fare without any globohomo connections and just purely aesthetic female faces presented somewhat pleasantly.

Except for this one right? look up "girl" on any nft platform and it's HOT GARBAGE. WHY are nfts so.... bad in general? We think if anything, the market is begging for some quality. thx for the input

these slap. as long as theyre all not identical with diff accessories or somth. dope sturf.

hope you succeed—I made a high quality proj thinking the same thing back in October. Still running it but not doing well.

nah each are entirely unique, some inspired to represent certain coins and some to represent certain crypto celebs.
This one is meant to be upsidedown

Attached: previewnft2.png (909x907, 414.17K)

Please share, friend.

it fucking better be. thought about a celeb one. We can draw these faces look like literally whomever. Got scared of lawsuits

Attached: mira.gif (500x500, 101.29K)

maybe some day, don't want to share my proj now. You guys have a discord or twitter?