I’m getting axie vibes

I’m getting axie vibes

Attached: 434CCABF-5985-4C02-A2BE-76DF77697C17.jpg (1170x1317, 1M)

threw a bag at 0.3 pretty optimistic on avax gamefi

Im getting pajeet shill vibes

Got big fuckoff bags of this and crabada. Don't midcurve avax game tokens anons this shit is going to moon this year

how do you guys find out about these so early???, I only see gems like these on Any Forums threads sometimes among all the shitcoins

SWAK on BSC pumping RN

Attached: SWAK.png (490x393, 236.61K)

yeah thats the only way besides coinmarketcaps "recently added" list

>play to earn

you need to be on drugs to think there's a viable business model where people get paid to do leisure activities

Imagine would of Warcraft but the gold in the game is fractionalized shares of blizzard stock and you can do defi shit with the gold like loan it out to people.

Yeah it’s not that crazy. The problem is it’s hard to make a really good game. And for this to really work you need a GOOD fucking game

i shilled this to someone else but never picked up a bag cuz it's on avax. reeeee

up 50% + since OP posted retard

token launched very recently so you're still early, but you just have to nolife twitter and have like 100+ accounts on notifications that let you know of anything launching

lmfao thanks for the shill op.

Why in God's name would I pay someone to play my videogame

Ngmi boomer

I am my discords 2nd Any Forums data aggregator. 90-95% of the time it's just dumb shit and those other times it's solid info.

Literally unironically explain it to me. WoW worked by getting people hooked paying blizzard 15$ a month for ten years. How does the reverse work where you pay ten million nerds 15$ a month to mine iron or whatever the fuck

You aren’t paying them with dollars. You’re paying them with coins you created out of thin air which represent ownership of the game and are usable in the game.

But ostensibly those tokens are worth something and there needs to be some level of liquidity for people to cash their shit out otherwise how is it different from any other game

have u played wow? there's gold in game and u can even use it to purchase monthly membership.
what does ur boomer brain not understand?

At first they will be nearly worthless but if the game pedometer popular a market will be there. Think of how much retarded whales spent on clash of clans. The idea is that value goes to players and not just the games creators

The games creators profit in other ways and part of the idea is to turn your games players into marketers

meant to reply to >46114707 too busy fighting these shit captchas to reply properly

cunt just buy early and sell high dont midcurve this, p2e is the easiest play of the yaer