Getting women as a WFH chad?

I unironically met a based, very attractive/intelligent woman during college who deleted her Instagram in high school. Had a crush on her but she unfortunately got into a long term relationship during our senior year of college. Haven't met one since. (Inb4 "muh incel!", have had 1 LTR and 3 partners total)

Now 22, out of college working a comfy WFH job in Derivatives Risk Mgmt at a large bank. How do work from home chads meet women? Does anyone on this board have actual experience with getting women after school?

Attached: 4chan bait.jpg (640x360, 45.92K)

>4 previous relationships
>Finally learned lesson, went back to work.
>Making a better life for yourself at 22.
>Actively looking to lose it all once again.

Never change, biz.

Attached: 1628871112108.gif (360x360, 1.47M)

Tinder

Besides dating apps.. I picked up tennis last year and have met a lot of women through it. Tennis girls are usually pretty slim and classier than avg.

Also am interested in your field for a job what was your starting salary op

idk but im 28 and wfh now and have only talked to 1 woman in 2 years it's pretty fucking bad

Woman are half the population. Leave your house, go to a laundromat. Talk to girls. Go to coffee places. You can't sperg out at home and expect girls to come to you. There are a few of us that fuck a ton of girls because too many faggots can't leave their house or strike up a conversation. You literally have to say hi, what's your name. Not interested? Next. Pick up girls while they are at work. Not interested? Going to happen all the time. But if you are persistent, go on a trip everyday to 7 different places and talk to girls, you will be blowing loads everywhere. But most bitches are crazy so keep them at arms length.

You meet them through friends.
Does anyone know how to make friends?

Attached: EAmr-PAWsAEoiWR.jpg (750x691, 47.33K)

HARDMODE: Pureblood women

was a virgin until I invested in monero

guy friends are crabs in a bucket, maybe same sex friends in general

H-hi
W-w-whats your names?
Fuck!!!! Not again!!!

Attached: thumb_dank-memes-tournament-would-you-rather-spill-moms-spaghetti-or-54205619.png (300x240, 47.34K)

You stop turning down after work beers at the micro brewery

Get a 30 day membership to a co-working space near you and bang art hoes

Sam Hyde said it best
>when it turns out the 3-4 closest people to you were just backstabbing weirdos its not uncommon
I'm currently going through that shit right now and I'm starting to think crushing puss is probably a better return than dealing with crabs

Attached: 5F815F94-12B7-44CF-89D9-F3D1CB11FA4A.png (828x905, 1.67M)

School is the best place to pick up a high quality woman. After that it gets really complicated because you have to go out of your way unless you have a good group of friends that can hook you up/have good social lives. If you end up going solo you’ll need to be prepared to spend a lot of energy without the thought of getting a return. In essence you can’t go out with the thought of getting laid at the top of your mind.

I’ve never trusted dating apps. It’s better to meet a person IRL and then follow up on social media. Either way, girls will likely play hard to get unless you hook up on the first encounter.

This is the truth. I fucked up so bad by not finding a girl when I was in undergrad or graduate school. Now I'm in my 30s and stuck with whores and damaged goods from Tinder/Bumble.

A rare valuable peice of advice on biz. Don't fade this user

Attached: 1643303810692.png (552x413, 260.45K)

yeah brah, I missed a lot of opportunities because of crabs

lots of drama too, whining and bitching at each other, wanting to fight etc

I'm 37 now, so seen the same thing play out a few times and it gets old

is the snake fucking that apple vag? Or being birthed by it?

idk im a 25 yo kissless virgin NEET living with my mother haha