What sort of profit margin does the mafia make nowadays...

What sort of profit margin does the mafia make nowadays? And how hard would it be to make my own mafia(since I'm not Italian)?

Attached: 1594217566405.jpg (792x954, 91.24K)

I wonder if they had Tone take his t-shirt off in the later seasons.
Imagine a 300lb mole floating in the pool if they did. Heh heh.

Nowadays, they wouldn't be able to do haf the shit they pulled with all these cameras around. And social media.
And how many beta basedboys nowadays would be able to break balls like Chris and Paulie?
With that in mind, the mafia is broke and on their last leg..just like the yakuza.

Just buy a Cadillac and start dressing and acting Italian. If your name doesn’t end in a vowel tell people you were adopted. Start recruiting young encourageable teens to steal shit and start a fencing operation. Just buy them beer, weed and food and you won’t have to pay them

Damn I always thought of him as a fat ass and I’m like the same size as him now

Sopranos was a crappy show.

The Mafia couldn't even do most of the stuff on the show even when it takes place. The tropes you see on the show were mostly true in the 60s and 70s.

Anyway, since the Mafia lost control of the labour unions it's been a gradual decline, with the RICO act helping its demise along the way quite a bit.

Yakuza is getting into finance and investment banking because the margins are better than crime

you talkin to me

Attached: updatedanc.jpg (408x931, 77.46K)

Get out

jesus christ we just got a triple whackoff

Attached: AyTone_template.png (367x450, 208.39K)

Yeah, I'm in a big midwestern city that used to have a big mafia presence even up until the 80s and 90s. Today they've all moved into legit businesses usually liquor stores and the occasional Italian restaurant. Some of them also own fleets of ATM machines they get fees from.

The most illegal thing that happened recently was one of the old heads of a family got arrested in 2008 or 2009 for running an illegal sports betting ring. In a span of 20-30 years they went from bombing rival businesses, running strip clubs, smuggling contraband....to gambling off the books lol

The Mafia really doesn't exist much anymore, and even The Sopranos was idealistic for it's time, most Mafia outfits were nowhere near as extensive as the sopranos by the late 90s, they'd all either quit or gotten busted

Dad is from brooklyn, he knew bunch of dudes in it. He even dated one of the capos' daughters at one point. He said going to college and getting the fuck out the neighborhood is the best decision he ever made. Most of his friends who went down that road died young

Attached: 1628637809203.jpg (1280x1129, 57.74K)

kek bro we gotta be cousins

Attached: dn.jpg (853x740, 81.51K)

He was in decent shape in the first seasons like he’s pictured here. It’s in the last seasons that he starts to bloat and literally dies of a heart attack

Most Italians integrated into American society a long time ago by now. No one is desperate or stupid enough to risk getting a decades-long prison sentence for racketeering anymore. The ones who are stupid enough are unsurprisingly unfit to lead any sort of successful criminal empire and most rat on each other when given the opportunity.

strip clubs are fucking stupid business

all the attention in the world on it

the best mob guys were always numbers guys or something dealing with business that was hard to get caught for

Attached: michaelfranzese.jpg (1280x674, 130.84K)

OOOHHHHhh

Attached: 3E785AC6-444C-4BD5-840C-CABD35F9D0ED.png (830x1262, 644.6K)

You blow your father with that mouth?

also if you want to talk about the italian mafia which really isn't connected to the american mafia at this point, I don't know I don't live in new york, but they're all doing that shipments from south america shit with crypto no joke

if you watch stories on mob busts now it's basically all drug money and importing drugs in italy etc

they adapted to the game, you lay low and take sell drugs covert

The feds also stop supporting local organized crime after the Cold War was over and they no longer needed the back channel networks that the Italians, bikers and Irish provided. So the FBI moved against them once it was no longer a national security asset.

Unfortunately when this happened it allowed the more violent Mexican gangs to move north that the more civilized organizations kept under control.

im only posting in this thread out of respect for my father

>since i'm not italian
don't worry italians don't consider mafiosi italians but sandniggers, because most of them are from southern italy

Attached: DA199550-B58A-4F88-BB0A-86222B861DBC.jpg (837x1024, 132.78K)

UP IN THE CLUB

>Most Italians integrated into American society a long time ago by now. No one is desperate or stupid enough to risk getting a decades-long prison sentence for racketeering anymore

there's still people stupid enough it's just that it's not the purview of Italians anymore. Most Italians wanted to be normal members of society and "The Mafia" started because they were looked down on 100+ years ago, kind of like mexicans are looked down on today, but desu it was even more extreme. Italians largely engaged in organized crime because they were excluded from higher level American society. No one was promoting Italians run departments of businesses over 100 years ago, or at least they were just beginning to. Nowadays Italians can get promoted and get good jobs so they don't need the mob.

this is another big part of it, plus the mafia guys are largely socially conservative so they really avoided getting heavily into the drug trade. Even by the time they got into it in the 70s and 80s they had to largely deal with mexicans and blacks to get drugs and sell drugs.

If the mafia was smart they would've gone hard into rock n roll clubs in the 60s and 70s and established ties with the music industry. Unfortunately they didn't do this much and so Jews ended up in control of the music business

UP IN THE CLUB

There were mob connections with the payola scandal, so they weren't completely uninvolved in the music industry. A lot of gangsters kept close ties with certain Jewish businessmen in the entertainment industry as well back in the day.