I figured out where all the workers went

A non trivial number of people in my personal life have dropped out of society altogether to “do crypto full time”, what that actually entails, I’m not sure. These people have a few things in common:

1. They tended to be low agency prior to knowing about Bitcoin. They were dependent on their parents to make their way in life, they didn’t pay their own rent, they got inheritance money or some other form of handout.

2. They’re not particularly intelligent. My cousin dropped out of college to “do crypto full time”, he can barely read or write. He says he “flips NFTs” and he just bought some mining rigs to mine Ethereum, which he says is going to $10,000 soon (well, he said that last May, now he says in the next few years it is). He works at Target and stocks shelves, but is certain he’ll be a millionaire by 30.

Whatever you think about the current state of the market, I regret to inform you that the people that are sure of crypto being the future now are markedly dumber than the ones that believed that five years ago. They’re just lazy retards that want to get a welfare check and see crypto as that.

This person is an amazing example of someone I’m describing, he went to school with my brother:

youtu.be/aItwv-DZCcw

Attached: F87CDF44-D9FF-440B-A9E6-A5785E0EBF87.jpg (1125x1163, 483.24K)

do crypto

Attached: 60seconds.gif (200x200, 614.56K)

>the people [...] are markedly dumber than the ones [...] five years ago
Bullish

i know who you are faggot

When's the next bull run so I can sell the top and get out for good

>actually implying people who got into crypto so far are somehow more than avg intelligent and not just lucky or came in via the bitcoin darknet / crime days or are now here to wash their money through 20 shitcoins and nft's

Attached: FJpVFCIWYAEDlBP.jpg (495x413, 33.5K)

This hits the nail on the head.

there is no wagey dropping out of society meme you fucking nigger like there is no real virus. companies are unable to keep a lot of employees anymore so they're doing massive layoffs since the lockdowns. this is how normies have been getting unemployment BECAUSE YOU CANNOT RECEIVE UNEMPLOYMENTS IF YOU QUIT. the real truth in all of this is that there's a new industrial revolution that is replacing wageys with robotics(look up who is holding much of this stock and implementing into the workforce) but then again cattle niggers like you just go by whatever you see and hear.

Attached: Capture.jpg (331x367, 7.73K)

Incomprehensible

The average person is dumb as hell. Dumber than you can even imagine. The NPC meme is really so much more accurate than you may realize.

Of course it doesn't make sense for you you think tank consuming nigger

Well, people like this guy were not around when I first started getting into crypto.

checked

Attached: 1638475267195.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

if this isn't a top signal then i don't know what the fuck is. these people need to be shaken out and possibly murdered.

we need to see a slow and painful multi-year bear market and a $15k BTC.

Maybe, yeah, I suppose the more money is in something the more retards it attracts. And the scam levels are off the charts as well, but have been for a while already

Only a very tiny percent of people actually hold enough crypto to become millionaires/multi-millionaires. And most of those people are already rich. This is going to be the last bullrun where the average person has a shot at making it.

Checked, but it's not so much that they're stupid as it is that they're just too comfortable. They're overly trusting and believe in the system way too much. They actually believe that they will become successful and own a home with a job that pays 40k a year while when the price of a nice new home is rising 50k+ a year. They don't think about this fact because they don't want to think about it. They suppress it with alcohol and weed.

This thread unironically nailed it, at least in my case. I was and still am a NEET. Dropped out of college due to pure laziness and a lack of drive. Crypto became my last hope of ever making something out my future, future I'm not even looking forward to.

To give some context:
I'm entitled and live in a first-world country, still living with my parents, I'm not smart, overweight, I'm a pathetic person with no real work ethic, don't have an artistic sense, I'm ugly, socially awkward, easily manipulated by either the media or internet communities, slave to short term gratification, I'm a gambling addict, I don't know the value of effort or discipline, got my brain fried by excessive entertainment and imageboard consumption during my teenage years and let this mind cancer rot in my mind. I'm the literal definition of a parasite. I have all the opportunities in the world but still ended up being a reject by our current society's standards.

The only reason I went full-time crypto was to lie to myself and pretend I was actually putting in the effort, and even then I actually spend most of my days playing videogames. I have a steady passive revenue stream now, so I could finally start "living my real life" like I used to tell myself when I started. As you can tell with this post, I didn't and fell back to my old habits of doing nothing productive and slowly rotting away. I'm still below 25 but mentally and even physically I feel like an old person.

And despite all that, I am outperforming hard working people who bring actual value by enormous margins. At first I felt proud of myself and even became smug about it because I'm dabbing on those wageslaves, right? But in the end it changed nothing. No amount of money will save you if you are an empty shell of a person, it just delays the unavoidable. I'll probably end up killing myself before long, but before that I want to at least prove to my family that I wasn't a total failure and let them enjoy the gains

Attached: 1613860190448.gif (112x112, 127.67K)

I went to film school in boulder too. Looks like was a freshman when I was a senior.
>$60k a year to learn premiere pro
it was $15k a year for me in-state and I got a full ride for being poor. so it was free. and I applied myself to my craft, freelanced, went to production clubs.
if all you do is smoke weed and rarely go to class, yeah, you won't get much out of it.
there were so many ignorant coastal idiots in school

Attached: Colorado_Buffaloes_logo.svg.png (1200x885, 70.2K)

Good job at outing yourself as newfags. Crypto has always attracted schizos and retards. For chrissakes boomer pedos and junkies were literally it's first adopters.

I think my use of the word "dumb" offered the wrong implication. The average person doesn't think or believe much of anything. They are meat on autopilot that is largely incapable of learning or realizing much of anything.

Who gives a shit I just want to be rich.

before you do that can you give me some ethereum or something, i want to get into heroin but don't have the money for it