Can't afford to pay workers this month

I do not have enough money to pay my workers. I owe:

worker #1 - $1200
worker #2 - $1000
worker #3 -$1500

But I only have $2,500. So I basically have to screw one of them, or short change two, or short change all three. What is the best way through this? The worker that I owe $1,200 is important. The other two are already on the verge of quitting. How would you distribute this?

Attached: 1EBFEB16-D033-4342-AECA-15F700C78BCA.jpg (960x500, 65.85K)

Just tell them "two more weeks"

Sell some of your possessions and pay them shithead.

Pay none of them. Declare bankrupcy. Keep money. Laugh at cagie wagies. Disregard moralfags. This is a zero sum game.

in my state if you pay late you owe triple. Talk to a bankruptcy lawyer. Legally you may not be able to pay any of them, or might have to short all of them. Not sure how that goes. I've sold vehicles and electronics in the past to pay people. Gotten loans, mortgaged my house. You sorta have to pay them.

>this
If you can’t pay your workers then your business is over. They’re not your friends they’re not here to do you or your stupid business a favor. Pay them shithead, they already WORKED for it. Why did you have them working if you were going to refuse to pay them? You’re on the same level as a rapist at this point

This. I had one fag not pay me for two weeks. third week, i walked out and told him I better be payed all I was owed the next week. He didn't. The following weekend I burnt a lowercase 't' on his front lawn (for 'time to pay me"). He payed up the following week.

I know this is bad but I had all the money but I put it in crypto and lost most of it.

Attached: 1624919262056.jpg (398x376, 40.45K)

Are you paying jeets to post about shitcoins, OP?

contact a lawyer

take out a loan, pay them in full, and then tell them you can no longer pay them

does it make a difference that they're women? they probably have some man pay for things anyway.

Sell anything to pay them because the DOL does not fuck around.

No shithead they still have a right to the money you agreed to pay them. Sell some shit and fucking pay them.

>does it make a difference that they're women?
Yeah. Lawyers, judges, and juries tend to be way more sympathetic to women.

im fucked here bros. I decided to

>pay the $1,200 in full.
>pay the $1,000 in full
>pay $300 to the $1,500.

The question is how do I tell the third person that I can't pay them until next month, so that they won't quit? Keep in mind that she is married so she doesn't need the money as much.

cool, I see you ignored all advice you were given.

Good luck, I'm sure it's gonna go just fine.

this is a total larp, but i love it. good job OP.

get a loan wtf stop being retarded

ah, a woman, then nothing of value was lost just pocket everything to yourself and fire all of them

Cheap ass nigger boss cant do hes fucking calculations, so it fucks hes employees. Fuck you

What did you buy with the money you were supposed to give them ? A new Grill or a new rifle ?. I wanna bet some nigger shit

In real life by the time you can't pay your employees nobody is going to give you a loan because you're bankrupt. It is a good time to sell the lambo though.

have fun in court, retard. hope you get reported immediately for wage theft

Either get a loan if you have time and pay it off asap or sell something to make up for it. You don't want to put yourself in the position.