Chainlink Insider With a Warning

I am putting my employment on the line but a bunch of us are getting ready to quit. The team wanted to take the heat off of our HQ being in the Caymans so we paid 8 parties to suppress our token for the past 3 years. Sergey used the 500k dumps to pay the suppressors, and his employees. A whistleblower threatened to leak to CNBC so they stopped. They hired advisors to buy more time but they are currently figuring out how to essentially get "acquired" without rugging everyone. I have 15 minutes, be quick

Attached: insideher.png (2856x1590, 465.74K)

hehahe eeyyyy Lol that is crazy

Is that why we were the only one that dumped today?

Does Sergey at least share his Big Macs with the employees?

how is any of that even illegal? SEC after you?

Any time you see weird market activity, that was one of the parties using those 500k batches to dump the price. It's why we basically stood still while other projects went up 10000% in the same timeline. Employees are pissed, obviously. I am contemplating leaving the crypto industry altogether

I got an email from Ryan a few months ago and didn't see it til yesterday.

Can you give me an idea of what kind of positions are going to open up? Thinking about reaching back out to pick up the slack if you have people leaving

Ask not! How many Big Macs Sergey can share with you.
Ask! How many Big Macs you can share with Sergey!

This is anonymous. Name names or post tits or gtfo.

Yes, many companies that did this got notices, letters and subpoenas from the SEC, IRS, etc. Cayman Islands was a bad idea from the start, and the ICO was evidently noticed because of the amount of ETH raised. I can assure you, you'll never see $50 again after this stuff starts coming out to the public. Sergey is using Schmidt's contacts and prowess to try and get the tech acquired like Zuckerberg did with DIEM (DIEM guy is here for that reason too)

It lines up with why we never go up in price, the crabbing, the radio silence. Is the whistleblower going to do it? Why did they choose this strategy rather than marketing the thing like all other cryptos?

k
just buy btc fren

Attached: win.png (1029x919, 189.91K)

Is it true sergey recently got pregnant?
Does he ever make phone calls to his muslim boyfriend?

Good fud, first fud in 3 years that got to me. Token must be needed after all

>insider here

Attached: 1643322207094.jpg (685x767, 92.54K)

Whistleblower promised not to because the dumps stopped. But I can't imagine it will matter once the raids happen. What happened to Ripple's guys will 100% happen to us. Another point in the notice was the details of Sergey's acquisitions and hires. It was suspect that Sergey paid tens of millions for Town Crier, and DECO, and then those things got buried. It's being called laundering at this point. Last bit, paying Gonser in tokens despite just appearing at a single fireside chat, looks suspicious. He has not stepped foot into our offices, I can tell you that.

This doesn't explain why BTC is dumped anytime Link goes up.

If this was true why would Schmidt get involved at all?

>(((insider)))

Attached: 1605657514272.jpg (826x767, 207.75K)

Damn, I remember when the fud used to be good. You are so new and retarded that you do not know that you provided enough wrong information for us to know with 100% certainty that you are larping.

My last post, BTC is easier than USD to do the suppression, though some of the partners used the ETH pair for a lot of the destruction

He will be made to look like a dealmaker, helps him and his post Google businesses

>I am putting my employment on the line but a bunch of us are getting ready to quit.
I like that this LARP started with a perceived wager of employment that the character doesn't even care about