Designated Laugh at Plan B Thread

Has he just completely given up at this point?

Attached: 2022-01-31_19-45-12.png (593x510, 113.61K)

Fuck bitcoin. I can get better risk adjusted returns in gold miners this decade. So what if bitcoin does a 10x to 500k. Gold miners will 10x.

He'll keep making "predictions". Somehow, one day, something will fit his pattern/prediction and he will be like: YOU SEE? I TOLD YOU. End of story.

But he did tell us. The current price 100% reflects his model. His s2f model is still correct beyond any doubt

bait

checked and based

The nigger boomer plan b said 100k eoy, but it crashed almost 50% instead. This is a symptom of chart astrology. His predictions are worth shit.

10 whales decide what happens to bitcoins price not this retarded zoomers crayola drawing

He actually banned me for saying his model is a sad meme kek

Checked

Attached: 1621551201643.png (2500x1645, 147.85K)

no, he's still posting

>So what if bitcoin does a 10x to 500
Only possible if we have hyperinflation and even then, btc won't keep up with commodities

Attached: 9b5.jpg (611x404, 39.32K)

The greatest trick that Plan B ever pulled was making people think the B stands for Bitcoin, when it actually stands for Boomer. All of the boomer bulls thought it was going to 6 figures in 2021... like it was a fact. And that should've told you that whatever it was going to do, it wasn't going to do that.

Every single person I talked to about his stock to flow model didn't even understand it at a basic level, but that didn't stop them from trying to shill it. If a lot of retards are shilling you something they don't even understand, it's safe to ignore it. Only listen to the dumb money when you're looking for a good time to exit the market.

this is my theory

Attached: win.png (1029x919, 189.91K)

>The nigger boomer plan b said 100k eoy,
He did. But the s2f model doesn't "do eoy", it talks about an average per cycle. So the eoy prediction didn't come from plan b's s2f model, but was based on other models of his (and was compatible with s2f).
> but it crashed almost 50% instead.
that is not compatible with the other models that the eoy prediction was based on (and obviously not with the eoy prediction itself), but it is compatible with s2f.

shut the fuck up nigger

Boomers tend to fall for these prophecies of miracles
>Q
>JFK Jr returning
>Plan B
>Book of Revelation in general
It all means they get to sit on their ass and be spoonfed a glorious future, and they love it.

Attached: planb just.png (1224x1175, 919.71K)

It says 500 days?

plan B's model is so fucking retarded "uh yeah it can go anywhere from 10k to 100k bro this is the definitive model"
I've said it once and i'll say it again, model anything on a log graph and you can make it look like sustained positive growth
Plan B niggers need to be capped in the head

this dude is the epitome of people throwing regressions at shit they don't understand and thinking because it finds a relationship in your skewed data it somehow has predictive power
cant wait for this shit to crash to $6

Attached: squidgun.jpg (561x430, 37.11K)

so edgy