Where the fuck are all the workers

Attached: FCA2FC02-DC72-4AF0-9847-53398D0A0BDB.png (926x560, 72.92K)

He's right where are they?

Attached: 1643505928334.jpg (255x253, 8.98K)

trading crypto

Attached: FGgS5jFXsAI8oYN.jpg (1536x2048, 500.95K)

what brand of glasses are those?

There isn't a shortage of workers. The problem is that most businesses only want to hire women and minorities(especially black people) so they can get tax breaks.

If they went back to hiring white men there would be no open jobs.

40% almost HALF of all AMERICANS working age not in education, army, disabled or retired ARE NOT WORKING

THERE are no jobs anymore only shit mcdonalds and all good jobs automated by now

they need to implement ubi very soon

Attached: united-states-labor-force-participation-rate.png (730x340, 23.49K)

employers are paying slightly more but they're still treating workers like shit. really makes you think.

Are there tax breaks for hiring women and minorities in the US??

yes

Oh yeah.

>work in tax at big 4 in UK
>speaking to a partner earlier
>he was supposed to present a welcoming session for new analysts this morning (kids straight out of university)
>expecting 10-15 people
>nobody showed up

Been looking for job for few months pinky shit jobs, and jobs for skilled works paying shit
Only job I would take for 20 an hour is truck driving and I can't because I was charge with oui a few time never even convicted. So stupid guilty no matter what. Write now I make about 25 an hour working off books but I want really job so I can get a house and more investing

UBI will never get passed because 40% of the population is functionally retarded.

eery. really eery

But I do have skill larbor test tomorrow what I should score pretty high on for decent company told them I want at least 20an hour and they said job I applied for wasn't above that I will take test get high score and say I want 30 I think and will to go to 25. They said there is more job the most be hurting for worker like many companies because there is a lot of stupid people that can't do the job then there is smart/ skilled people that can but won't for shit pay

I also really like how there are zero jobs available with out prerequisites no one want to build anyone up they want diamond for the price of coal.

Other day I seen ad and this dude was looking for helper and then goes in to say he want helper to know everything and be able to work alone. He just wanted someone to work for helper pay

learn to code

We're on a heckin epic reddit strike haha it has nothing to do with the depopulation vaccine that has killed millions of people haha fascist for even thinking that (you that is)

>working
Not my problem.
I won't be buying the S&P you mindlessly "invested in" for 40 years at 40PE, by the way, boomer. Enjoy dying in poverty.

Attached: EoFvDUjXYAEkJWO.jpg (798x793, 73.1K)

I'm not a boomer I'm a millennial

Attached: 1631708164391m.jpg (452x1024, 53.85K)

They're fucking Black + Decker safety glasses, nigger.

>kek kek
>kek
>kek