/entg/ Entrepreneurship General - Wholesome Food & Regular Rest™ Edition

Last bread:

Well met, folks. Thyme for another round I reckon!

The regular thread dedicated to discussing potentially the purest form of the libertarian capitalist abstraction - the humble solo entrepreneur, starting with just ideas, maybe minimal funds, maybe nothing, and beginning the quest to be the captain of one's own soul, the steersman of one's fate.

Any interesting quests, successes and Happy Accidents™ as well as questions and such can go in this bread.

Some links for inspiration (please add in this thread any you deem worthy to be added to the pasta here).

>Entrepreneurial Quests Basics & Stories
investopedia.com/
youtube.com/c/TheIcedCoffeeHour

>Startup Information
news.ycombinator.com/news
youtube.com/c/Foundr/videos

>Ecommerce Entry Points
fiverr.com/
printful.com/
shopify.com/

>If you feel "I can't do it / don't have any drive"
youtube.com/watch?v=azROJC2YJ4g

WAGMI, Anons.

Attached: different.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

bumpo

are you asleep?

I want to become a lawyer in a few years (I'm in third year of law school) and want to work independently. How retarded is this? I feel like I don't need much starting capital.

Howdy the LoreAnon (origin of the newer term "law")! Depending on the particular area of the many rule books, as well as your personal "branding" (ie, your practice's outward presentation and all that involves) a solo quest could be quite a sound plan.
You are much more at the steering wheel of your approach and have less counterparty risk.
I reckon give it a go!

All the best on your quest!

Attached: doggodesk.jpg (720x960, 93K)

keep'n the bread toasty by the campfire

>Captcha: DAY0M

Attached: choosethesignsyoulikemost.gif (1024x752, 1.59M)

ChessAnon, javaAnon, JerkyAnon, PineAnon et. al. where arest ye?

Attached: 1642884445002.jpg (2480x1420, 1.14M)

Chess user reporting for duty.

Have a couple more game modes almost done for my site, and I’m looking into getting backlinks to help with SEO.

Bump

Give me a tech startup idea.

Site to connect people with medium online followings to small time ad opportunities. Basically celebrity sponsored posts. I think there’s a niche there below mega-influencers partnering with massive brands.

Now you give me one.

the netflix of uber

It's an app called Ninja to connect buyers of convention exclusive offers with people willing to spend their time at the convention waiting in lines

not to demoralize, but how do you keep the flame and spirit when people(younger than you typically)got crazy rich from crypto and you're scraping by?
That's a great idea user, genuinenly, if only I knew how to program and market it

Sounds like a pretty decent idea actually, seems like it already exists in the US but could be implemented elsewhere.

Needs more blockchain, fintech and AI if you're going to be raising millions.

I like it a lot, maybe it could even work with a bidding system where people who couldn't attend a convention get to bid on the limited items?

Language app user here still lurking these threads and the discord

Nice round there, this you MintAnon?
I am happy and somewhat proud to have actually ordered one (1) Wagmius via the fundraiser a few moons back. I look forward to it, as it holds quite some symbolism and "allignment of stars" to me.
All the best, WAGMI indeed!

G'day ChessAnon! How goes the site, sire?
I liked the idea of not monetizing it via subscribtion right away and rather building an audience first. Maybe you can run some non intrusive ads on it for related goods/services as an initial funding source?

Secure, contactless drone delivery of small, yet expensive items within 24 hours.

Chzecked and welcome in user! The trick I always find is not to compare one's work and abilities all too much beyond an initial "scouting of the waters", which is to say not to endlessly think one is somehow "inferior" to another, as this has no real utility, if it does not inspire you to improve in some capacity. Just do the best and don't forget to rest. Persistence overcomes resistance. Platitudes over.
All the best, friend.

Howdy AppAnon! Very good to see ye around here again! Have ye made progress on your quest? I am still very keen to trial it for sure if you release a beta test!
All the best!

Attached: mrduck.jpg (600x800, 83.51K)

How’s your app going so far, friend? And what’s the disc link?

I might put ads on soon. Weighing my options. I think if prefer premium to ads in terms of revenue though.

>Secure, contactless drone delivery of small, yet expensive items within 24 hours.
Sounds like an absolute nightmare from a regulatory standpoint, timing unfortunately just isn't there.

>Howdy AppAnon! Very good to see ye around here again! Have ye made progress on your quest? I am still very keen to trial it for sure if you release a beta test!
>All the best!
Thanks for the interest my friend! Yeah the proof of concept has been live for about a month now, thankfully it did get some good attention on a reddit page dedicated to the language in question. You can find it if you search for the top reddit posts last Dec. on the page for learning a language in the land of the rising sun.

Discord is
/uejtVP4qzc

I’d, not if