Redpill me on these BSC coins, Any Forums. Any possible 1000x's in here? I need to vote for one

Redpill me on these BSC coins, Any Forums. Any possible 1000x's in here? I need to vote for one

Attached: bsccoins.png (355x383, 15.76K)

Go for strangercoin if you can hold for a year. If their endowment system is as good as they claim, you'll pretty much be able to retire in 2023

either way, relflex holders are gonna win.

DogeNFTcollector is run by a guy who works at Tesla, really interesting guy with a website that is constantly being improved. It has a lot of features such as; Coin deployment, NFT minting and auction, listings.

Stranger has tokenomics that use a percentage of the buy/sell to buy into a cakefarm that then buys the token back and burns it.

Tomboy is a memecoin that is looking to go to the next level by using NFT's to eventually set up it's own marketplace and game series.

I'm not sure about the rest

Strangercoin's tokenomics are interesting indeed, the earlier you jump in the better. Tomboy just bottomed out at 20k, would be nice for the token to get some of that reflex love...

Tomboy because tomboys are hot and I'm a coomer

if tomboy 1000x's then you can live off of the reflections. Just like D0bo. Tomboy has the same tax as d0bo and they survived a soft rug, but had enough liquidity to take back the contract and we broke our ath. but we bottomed out, but we still have a lot of potential.

Who's the person who works at Tesla on their team? Are they the main dev?

PeachFolio will be moooining soon! Get onboard!

www.peachfolio.app

Does the strangercoin token have any purpose other than "line go up"? I like the deflationary mechanism, but why shouldn't I just stake my money in pancake myself? Or buy any other deflationary token?

This. I like armpits.

I like the Goldcrow project, it has a very unique, esoteric vibe but the mysterious nature of it all means nobody is really sure on what the future plans are for the token/project.

Be wary of any flashy tokenomics that mention stuff like 'positive feedback loop'. There's no such thing, it works exactly the same as any other crypto, ie you need more $$$ coming in then going out after you purchased in order to make proift, the rest is noise.

Sure, new tokenomic gimmicks get small hype pumps but they don't last long and peter out after a few weeks

With Stranger Coin you earn interest off everyone else's transactions as well. Whether you'd earn more just staking yourself or by holding Stranger Coin depends on how long you intend to hold and the volume of transactions on Stranger Coin. In the short run staking yourself is more effective, but Stranger Coin is exponential in nature. As opposed to other deflationary tokens Stranger Coin also guarantees a larger volume of transactions over time as the endowment fund increases its buybacks.

There's a lot of subtle things about the mechanics behind Stranger Coin that will become more apparent with time. It will take months for it to really get going, but once it does there's no stopping it.

I love goldcrow too, but there was basically no community presence from them during the last reflex vote.. makes it hard to vote for them the second time.

>There's no such thing
Their is such a thing, the interest from the farm is used from the taxed buys and sells, the base amount in the farm is always going up with any volume coming in, buy backs and burning will only increase everyday because some will chose to leave while others want to enter. Unlike goldcrow strangercoin hides nothing and the dev is responsive to everyone, questions and criticisms are encouraged, it's like a community Roth IRA or 401k if everyone leaves and the dev is only left the coin will just continually buy back and burn tokens increasing toke value, it would just take longer.
>you need more $$$ money coming in then going out after you purchase in order to make a profit
Only if you use 100% of all endowment tax to buyback and burn, which isn't part of the tokenomics, only 90% of interest from the farm is use for buy backs and buring, 10% is reinvested.

Just buy a suicide bag for the ones you feel might preform well and ape into the ones you might consider to be gems.

Also grab a suicide bag of Mithrilverse. For some reason, everyone on biz absolutely hates it but they have a powerhouse of a development team with real prospects of getting picked up by VCs if they play their metaverse cards right. They’ve been doing well so far and they’re only at a marketcap of $1.2m

Reflex already picked the winner and the team bought bags before announcing the “winner.”

You are all being scammed by this guy.

Attached: B9408ED1-0399-480E-B636-93B5E8737CF3.jpg (512x428, 22.87K)

The winner is LINKIES.
The vote is a sham

cant wait for you reflexfags to pump my bags

fudder all lies

Do not ask any questions in the TG. They all get rabid and defensive. They’re worried about people finding out what agreements were made.

Can you guys unban me from the TG?

Attached: photo_2022-01-27_23-54-04.jpg (640x640, 55.69K)

what's your @?

patrickbateman21