OGs, Link brains assemble

Read this thread.

twitter.com/0xindigo/status/1488258965704163332?s=21

Attached: 0916F80B-ACB4-488D-B261-E0BB558DAB0E.jpg (1284x2048, 323.86K)

> some literal who says nothing of importance or anything meaningful

What is it that you were expecting user?

sage no one cares about twitterfags. They will be impoverished soon.

>posting your own tweets for attention

>>twitter
Suck my cock

So I’m concerned about the fud re FSS and MEV. I was wondering if someone who’s not a brainlet like me could either dispel it or point me in the right direction and I’ll go do some reading. I know I didn’t get in as early as you guys but once I was linkpilled, I went all in. Apologies if I’m asking to be spoonfed but I know there are some incredibly clever anons here who have previously helped me before. Just point me in the right direction or explain why the twitter fag doesn’t have a point.

Step 1: type google.com in your browser
Step 2: type “Ed Felten MEV” or “Ari Juels MEV”
Step 3: read
Step 4: kys

Thanks for the suggestion. Behind that belligerent reply was the intention to help me so I’m grateful. Also I understand the kys sentiment given you’d assumed that I hadn’t read the Ed and Ari articles. A mistake on my behalf for not making it clear. Apologies. I’ve read them and watched Ari’s presentations multiple times but the pic related is what concerned me. Any thoughts?

Attached: CC9313B1-0684-4D11-BD89-D1E35854DC3D.jpg (828x1192, 112.36K)

Point 3 is standard fare Chainlink FUD which handwaves away the coming reputation system and the fact that some (and soon to be all) of the present whitelisted network is profitable ("node subsidies" FUD in 2022, lol). Someone else with technical familiarity will need to address the first two points though, but the third is pretty desperate.

I do also agree that the subsidy fud seems tenuous seeing as Sergey said they were profitable. Thank you for your reply user. Appreciate it.

No worries. I’m not sure on the first two points since there isn’t much detail behind either assumption.
The point on fumbling with sustainable revenue seems odd. If they’re referring to actual pricing for jobs performed by nodes, then the fact that the token can be divided into 18 decimal places solves for this. If they’re referring to sustainable revenue, the network has been growing at a rapid rate, so I don’t see how this is even remotely an issue.

Imagine giving a fuck what some failed male anime fag says, I'm not even as pathetic as to have an anime fag profile picture. Fuck off faggot DR;NS

what's the point of this thread?
the twitter op is just being funny?

This. He probably runs a MEV bot and is butthurt. I hope Sergey eliminates these parasites one by one.

Attached: IMG-20201123-WA0061.jpg (1280x720, 107.26K)

The FUD is that the miners will take a loss to suppress the LINK token such that its exchange rate with ETH crashes and token sales cause a toxic financing spiral and the company starves and dies.

If the company's raised enough money to keep the lights on through a bear market, it doesn't matter. If they keep working FSS and MEV are inevitable.

Look up any pre-approval pharmaceutical company for an example of how this plays out. Either they dilute to cover expenses and die or get their patents sold off prior to approval or their shares go parabolic. There isn't an in-between.

>low latency p2p warfare
how is this fud? it shifts to competition into dimensions other than front running via block production, ironically solving the state bloat that they've complained about.
>assumption that oracles operators will forever be corruption resistant
that's the point of a reputation system, superlinear staking, and matching demand for data such that oracles are guaranteed revenue to do a more or less piss simple job.
this is really inane fud, it basically assumes that data and data integrity will somehow become less important over time

the dude is a GAY intern from paradigm THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FRED. Recruiting GRIDS spreaders around the office HAHAHAHAH. mrna vaccines aren't going to save you billy boys.

Sergey isn't an idiot, and I doubt he's spent anywhere near the amount of tokens that he's dumped. He's been in the crypto space a long time and isn't a stranger to bull/bear cycles, being able to accumulate billions of dollars from a relatively small amount of the Chainlink treasury is a no-brainer in this early stage. If LINK never hit mid double digits then it would be a legitimate threat given it will take another year or two for staking rewards to get really significant, but at this point I think we're in the clear. If he didn't think we were in the clear then he wouldn't have stopped the dumps.

my linky stays stinky :)

>reputation
>staking
The seethe is going to be so hard

>Read this thread

Attached: no.jpg (700x327, 51.1K)

Attached: 0536B26C-00DA-4E1D-BECE-6A3C5C50F543.jpg (471x388, 48.47K)