How do I convince the galaxy fight club developers to make my nft skin the most overpowered item in the game?

How do I convince the galaxy fight club developers to make my nft skin the most overpowered item in the game?

Attached: 1639543027472.jpg (554x640, 85.98K)

Fucking pay them you idiot. They're not just gonna listen to some random nobody like you

I wonder how much would they charge

Suck their dicks. That will do

>game isn't even out yet
>already talking about pay to win mechanics
>on fucking nft game of all things
You can clearly see the greed from this motherfucker

whats the point if you cant even make it fun by having something ridiculous and silly be overpowered just for the heck of it?

Attached: 1641092174465.jpg (1065x800, 186.4K)

IMAGINE BEING THIS MUCH OF A SOIBOY THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT LMFAO

Embrace it, user, u know u want to

Fuck that shit. That throw the fucking balance of any game out of the window

you just described the entire fucking gaming industry my nigger. stuff like MS buying activision is literally the tip of the iceberg compared to what's coming next. dlcs, microtransactions, nfts, they're all just the next way to squeeze as much money as possible from idiots like OP

>greed from this motherfucker
I just noticed I don't have any good reaction pic of jews.

Share some, kind anons

>How do I convince the galaxy fight club developers to make my nft skin the most overpowered item in the game?

Attached: 1641092129220.png (620x508, 39.89K)

Welcome to the 21st century, where a couple of giant companies will inevitably rule the entire world

>nft game
NOT GONNA MAKE IT

>implying they don't rule it already

we're talking about OP here so I'm pretty sure he'll gladly do that

Keep seething boomer. NFT games are here to stay

The fuck, that pic kek

The game looks soulless to me. Imagine trying to rip off smash brothers when other gaming companies have attempted to do just that and only failed miserably.

I'll do it, if they pay me good

>you are not allowed to have any sort of interest in nerd things like video games or anime
fucking wojakniggers

>another faggot who thinks he'll be able to quit his job just by playing nft "games"
Pic related is where you truly belong

Attached: 1641236673703.jpg (195x259, 8.17K)

YES ALL MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS LIKE AI GENERATED MONKEY #248821 LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is there gameplay vids or something? I justsaw people shilling here that it was a smash clone

Almost quads nigga

imagine being this much of a faggot that you fall for such a low quality bait

Attached: 2345667879.jpg (1343x2015, 863.82K)

There's a trailer and the game doesn't look very optimized despite being coded with the unity engine. The FPS counter was in the mid 40's-low 50's most of the time and that's just not a good sign for what's supposed to be such a casual game

You just don't, you can't, you're not allowed. That shit would be disgusting and nobody would like it. FAGGOT.

Based and redpilled

Pay some other dev, one way or another you can upload nfts to that shit.

Are you really this fucking stupid? Are you unable to notice such blatant sarcasm from my comment? I don't really give a fuck about this shit, but I guess you faggots won't be able to tell unless you spam the thread with soijaks

>smash clone
Why all good NFT games are a ripoff of Nintendo games?

Yep, not gonna make it.

>>you are not allowed to have any sort of interest in nerd things like video games or anime
That so 2000's

You should be dead user, nobody cares. Nobody will ever care anyway

Attached: 1624695837129.jpg (593x584, 45.34K)

Why would you NOT rip off from the one of the most prestigious gaming companies of all time?

Attached: 1641181861664.jpg (940x627, 55.78K)

>seething this much
>taking this place so fucking seriously
Not gonna make it ever newfag

I'll be damn. This shit will be mobile or PC based?

I smell a lawsuit in the future

and this is how you can tell that defi is creatively bankrupt right here folks.

fuck off

Sooner or later we all will die, why don't you do it faster OP?