FTM bread

Discuss why this is going to be the next ETH

Attached: _BSnTr5s_400x400.png (400x400, 6.07K)

Some one copy paste all the projects that are coming to ftm this year, aave and coinbase next month, you heard it here first.

Because its a code stealing shitcoin. *spits* fucking disgusting. Just buy Hbar not this bootleg copycat.

0x8a7dc00bbfcd44344de 7bc6e01d82d518032110c

get it on paintswap

Even if you're right, no one cares and your cult overlord Leemon won't do anything about it.

get outta here with hbar copium shit

Alight nek minnit this is now a FTM shill thread

I literally lost 65k FTM since November. Had 125k FTM back then, now only 60k FTM left. I'm all in on FTM btw.

FUCK

If you're buying Cronje projects you will be scammed by Cronje. Just a PSA for you, don't be surprised when it happens

fantom shiba - 0x9Ba3e4F84a34DF4e08 C112e1a0FF148b81655615
soul token - 0xe2fb177009ff39f52c013 4e8007fa0e4baacbd07

And my new personal bag 0x8a7dc00bbfcd44344de 7bc6e01d82d518032110c NBK token

> under $700k MC
>100m supply
>android app
>iOS app on the way
>NFT marketplace
>DeFi and CeFi
>Multichain bridge
>based devs
>less than 400 holders

Please share your moonshots guys

Yeah I fucking sold 56k in April at almost the bottom. Fucking ex-wife got wind of my gains and ransomed her vagina. Now I am free to gamble shitcoins all I like

I didn't sell shit. I literally lost it all by buying shitcoins that bled against Fantom, or by getting hacked (thanks Grim) or by longing into resistances and selling into supports

I'm utterly retarded

Coinbase next month. That’s really that exciting for you? Not to mention, it isn’t coming. FTM has supply issues. Source? Every exchange continuously closing withdrawals for the last year.

Why not just split half into tomb, lp it via spookyswap and stake it on beefy, reaper etc?

Fuck off we all no supply was held up to stop FTM being a threat CZ was playing everyone all along

Yes sir, you sure are early! Gee gosh. Marines make me laugh.

Know* fuck

I WILL NOT LET YOU INSALT THE CORE

I got rugged by babyZOO

Coinbase listing announcement on halloween!
Tajikistan CBDC any day now! R-right, FTMbros?
KEK FTM is the #1 jeet hype coin, pay attention anons.

literally the only reason FTM isnt double digits right now is because king shitcoin itself keeps crabbing and dumping everytime FTM gets any momentum

dont forget about todays announcement user, NFT printing service, including 3d printing for 3d models shit is going to 100m+ MC

not really sure how having supply issues is a problem. Literally supply and demand, if the supply cannot keep up with the demand, price increases. Basic finance, however in the case of FTM, even with constrained supply, the price is crabbing slightly upward, until it collapses back down more than 50% and repeats...if you cant tell that this is manipulated, then you deserve to stay poor. Imagine if exchanges continued to have to stop BTC trading because they ran out, the price would fucking skyrocket each time they were able to resume trading.

what I believe is happening right now is this anons: there is an insane amount of money flooding into FTM every single day, we can see that on the volume reports. Were being launched up to the moon in terms of volume...however our defi ecosystem is just now coming into existence (think about how many protocols we had last year vs this year). Those ecosystems popping up into existence are sapping money from the FTM token. We are in a phase of accumulation of ftm shit tokens that wont stop until the defi space is matured. Eth did this exact same fucking thing in 2018 when defi came out, the price of eth crashed around the time defi came out, crabbed for a long time until it mooned. If you overlay the FTM chart and the eth chart, (now for FTM, and 2018 for ETH, you will see that the charts look the same).