Went on a date with a girl

>went on a date with a girl
>fucking sweared myself I would not mention crypto.
>somehow the topic of working for startups, freelancing, consulting work comes up
> even tough I mostly make fun off all low life commies voice my opinion that all consultants are basically scum rentseekers
> explain myself even further about what i do: financial markets analysis (without talking about crypto)
> she says for all the hate i have for consultants, i spend a lot of fucking time doing work very similar to theirs
> she has a point.jpeg
> Any Forums learned me that all girls are commies
> she is clearly irritated, telling me she considered becoming a consultant herself

i thank Any Forums for years of browsing, turning me into a schizoid, dissociated, depersonalized mess of an idiot. this amount of gaslighting it did on my persona is irreversible and couldnt be reprociated by some alphabet boys financed billion dollar program

Attached: ssssasdfa.jpg (640x360, 27.09K)

idk what you are bitching about. Maybe you should go to reddit then.
Also, it's called "Any Forums taught me...", not learned me.

Oh my god who cares what roasties think you are supposed to fuck them idiot. They are living fleshlights. Nothing more nothing is less than a woman.

Nice blog

Man if you can't dig yourself outta that one you had no chance to begin with. Being a man is digging yourself into the the deepest hole imaginable and springing out of it like tigger like nothing ever happened.

If a woman is actually willing to argue against your opinion then she never wanted to fuck you in the first place. If she is attracted to you she will naturally absorb any opinion of yours and take it as her own, completely oblivious that she didn't come up with it independently or organically.

I talk about hpos10i (ticker: BITCOIN) with my women and get pussy, get your game up faggot

>dissociated, depersonalized mess of an idiot
You always were like that

Lmao this place gives top tier advice on women. You’re just autistic and know how to talk to girls. Protip: dates aren’t for serious discussions. You should have playfully teased her about being a rent seeker and made her validate herself to you like a chad.

>You should have playfully teased her about being a rent seeker and made her validate herself to you like a chad.
ill give you that 100%
the thing is i remember that i could crack jokes in my life before Any Forums.
i dont anymore. i dont laugh anymore in no circumstances.
i cant even fanthom how i could talk about anything in a not serious manner
probably spend 15000hrs here in the last 4 yrs. (my formative years too)
i t i s o v e r

>i remember that i could crack jokes in my life before Any Forums.
>i dont anymore.
Call her a niggerfaggot. It'll crack her up.

Things that didn't happen

>meet someone online
>female
>super hot
>traditional
>anti-feminist
>loves masculinity
>hates toxic modernity
>right-wing
>based
>redpilled
>talk for a month
>drive 5 hours to meet her
>finally meet
>amazing connection
>amazing sex
>super affectionate
>best blowjob i've ever had
>swallows me and tells me i have the best tasting cum
>never felt this way before in my life
>drive back home, keep busy with work
>can talk to her for hours
>look forward to waking up every day just to see if she messaged me
>never felt this much love in my life
>tells me she loves me and wants me to be her bf
>tells me she can't wait until i am inside her again
>tells me nobody has ever fucked her like that
>tells me she has never cum as hard as she did with me
>tells me she never swallows but she did with me because she wanted my essence in her
>start feeling skeptical but still in love
>drive to meet her again
>repeat of first meeting
>amazing connection
>amazing sex
>make plans to see her next week
>want to move in with my soulmate
>keep talking every day
>in love
>visit again
>go drinking
>amazing connection
>amazing sex
>fall asleep in each other's arms
>2am
>text message notification on her phone
>she's still sleeping
>another text
>look over
>'Bradley'
>try to resist urge to check
>"it's probably just her father"
>another text
>another
>give in and check
>"You up?"
>"Woke up hard today just thinking about you."
>"Come over."
>"Loved how you swallowed me that night."
>heart sinks
>read it over and over
>world crushed
>quietly pack things
>leave
>drive back home
>hold back tears
>can't
>start bawling
>have to pull over a few times to contain myself
>feel stupid
>feel betrayed
>feel angry
>come back home
>drink myself to sleep
>wake up
>repeat
>keep crying
>check phone
>10 missed calls
>20 messages
>can't bring myself to read before getting a drink
>drink
>cry
>sleep
>drink
>cry
>sleep
>drink
>cry
>sleep
>still haven't read them
>hate self
>want die

literally what even is a 'consultant'

You can learn to act how you want stop being a defeatist fuck. Go out and talk to girls. Use alcohol as a crutch at first unless you think you have alcoholic tendencies. People can learn pretty much whatever they want. As long as you weren’t born with actual autism there is nothing stopping you.

Now is it worth it to put this effort toward women? Probably not but nonetheless you can get women if you really want them

Old fag here. Please leave this place. It is hard at first but you will see the difference in time.

Met this girl last week. She asked me what I do. We were both drunk so obviously I blurted out everything, out of my control.
>What's cryptocurrency user?

I'm so fucking bullish on her now boys, think I'm onto a real lowcap gem

Attached: 1643485324230.jpg (1024x1019, 91.17K)

lol this is is your own fucking fault you dipshit.
imagine actually letting this site have an impact on your social life or views.

Written by a incel who's never been on a date. much less hold a woman's hand.

Just think if a retard autist like you could get that girl what makes you think a normal self determined man couldn't get her as well. >She has a thing for retarded autists? Maybe so, I like big tits but I would also fuck a girl with no tits.

and this is why i will never trick myself into "loving" someone ever again. it all ends in absolute heart wrenching emotional turmoil.

I'd rather jerk off the rest of my life than deal with it again

>imagine actually letting this site have an impact on your social life or views.
i had no father figure and came her in my teens
how can i be responsible for that?

Same here. Don’t know what it is I think it’s the shock value.

>meet stranger online and fuck her
>wow how could she be someone that fucks people she meets online
If true, sorry bro. You met some whore that just reflected what you wanted to see.

Modern relationships have just become pure power dynamics, first one to show weakness loses. There's still plenty of good out there, but it's rare and still have to be just as strong.

>Go out and talk to girls. Use alcohol as a crutch at first unless you think you have alcoholic tendencies.

i already tried that. obviously
but because my ''sarcastic or humour'' side of my personality never grew beyond age 12 or something. alcohol just releases the valve for shitty jokes no adult would laugh to

Wrong you fucking idiot. Your the pushover women pity fuck for dinners and shelter if you ever do fuck. I've turned black girls racist with my strong personality (and cock). You're wrong.

I'm married. Haven't been single for more than two months in almost 20 years.

Your wife rode the cockcarousel and settled for you because you pay the bills. or she's ugly.

I'm the second guy she fuck. Considering my body count I couldn't care less.

>fucks and sucks first time meeting up
>traditional
Pick one.

She told you what you wanted to hear so you would fuck her. Women are like how men used to be now. How did you fall for that? The good news is you must be decently attractive to fall victim to this.

I haven't been in a relationship for over 3 years now. Recently I met a girl. We instantly connected. We only met up once so far but im already dreading opening up and feeling things again. I honestly think I'll end up just pushing her away as a defence mechanism because FUCK being hurt again, it's not worth it. Any time I get close to someone all I can think of is how it's ultimately pointless because it ALWAYS ends badly, every time. Just think, what are the chances you stay together forever Vs break up at some point? Break up is basically inevitable. Better to just not play this shitty game in the first place.