So fatoshi has made significant changes on tokenomics to make buying easier...

So fatoshi has made significant changes on tokenomics to make buying easier, it seems effective since it's already up 40% in few hours.

Attached: PepeBull.jpg (543x565, 20.24K)

I buyed.

I sold

>up 40%

Attached: 1618784707205.png (634x640, 245.63K)

How big is your bag fren?

I wouldn't say the changes in tokenomics contributed to the pump. Marketing started fully today so it was gonna pump anyways.

can you explain what u mean by significant change OP. pls

Still below my entry point and didn't bother to buy the dip. When lambo

you mean token was stable past weeks as a result of no marketing push? what kind of marketing plan is that.

Paper hand needed to be out before the pump, i guess you one of them. fucking jeets.

Missed the launch and bought the top, and it started dipping but i'm happy i didn't miss the dip.

when last did you check your chart lazy fag

i got half my investment back from the sell force and used it to buy the dip. Feb should be all pump for Fatohi.

Good

what are you talking about OP

nobody asked not needed.

No i think it's the skynet enabled by Certik news, there was a 10 BNB buy after.

How? you dev?

The best you haven't seen out there and more of it to come. There was no need to pour money on market during the early period of market crash this is actually the best time to push marketing dear user.

Holding 0$ worth of Fatoshi.

kek

Always knew marketing was the major problem project was facing. i hope team has a good strategy this time.