RANKING CITIZENS BY THEIR WORTHINESS TO CREDIT

How did we allow this to happen?

Attached: credit_score.png (850x600, 133.57K)

because they weren't allowed to make loan decisions based on race

posting a thread that no one gives a shit about

I'm honestly surprised new york isn't red

hmmmm

Attached: white.png (1194x586, 123.6K)

>Good goy score

not funny dude
yes the southern states have more BIPOC, but this is historically because of the systematic opression of them that they have been dealt a bad hand in life, so they don't have the resources to pay get a good credit score.

America needs to destroy the entire southern part of the country for the USA to move forward

your trying too hard.

It’s not so much the south anymore as it is urban vs rural. All the educated, rational, compassionate, wealthy people live in cities. All the knuckle dragging cousin fuckers live in rural parts. But yes, the south does tend to be more rural.

Just started reading Weber’s Protestant work ethic book and he cited a long quotation from B Franklin who in the 1700s just about nearly equated creditworthiness to Godliness. It was pretty disturbing, I thank you Germany for calling out the Anglos on their bullshit (even though you made up Protestantism)

they really are here.

Attached: 1641171355812.jpg (1110x1450, 448.87K)

What's happening in West Virginia and Kentucky? Inbreeding and banjo battles?

Hills scare nonwhites off

I would say go back but we both know you just larping.

It's full of Jews who offset the Ns

Pay debts

Attached: germanmap.png (1218x789, 123.13K)

Top signal for liberal democracy

I live in Georgia and it’s full of fags, boomers, beaners, arabs, pajeets, k*reans, and loatians.
>t.780 credit score

Attached: DBC8E7AC-2D2B-45EB-AE07-FA8BE19E2827.jpg (1024x673, 67.43K)

I'm in Pennsylvania and I can assure you that German decent is lifted up but all the Amish people that live in Lancaster. They churn butter though.

Attached: coincidence.png (689x537, 75.71K)