Whats up with these depressed 6 figure /7 figure posters?

Whats up with these depressed 6 figure /7 figure posters?

Is this just bobo demoralization, sociopathic attention-seeking, or even worse there telling the truth?

No amount of money will fix your mental health issues and lack of confidence, No woman will ever love you if you cant love yourself and what's worse is you prob permafucked yourself due to inaction.

You will never be happy with any amount of money and even if you had what you wanted you would still be unhappy.

I think there are 4 figure/5-figure anons here with way more happiness than these posters, seek help and touch grass

Attached: 1643160131173.jpg (736x813, 96.65K)

yeah what's your point? better to be rich and unhappy than poor and unhappy

What if you poor and happy ?

Checked. Being unhappy sucks but it sure beats being poor

Please have some sex

wanna come over?

Sure ill have sex with you user

You do realize most of the people here that say they're 6-7 figs are full of shit, right? This board is built upon lies.

GAY

Attached: Hottea.jpg (1024x1280, 128.38K)

I dont think its demoralising though. I started off with 4 figures kept seeing what may be larps with 6 figures and determined to get to it. I got there. Now at 6 figures I can think about almost making it next bull run.

It's the truth. 6/7 figs is nothing special these days. And it's pathetic how some ppl here have the almighty 1m as their lifetime goal

Depressed 7 figure poster here (not actually depressed lmao)
The problem is that with inflation and shit, a million bucks just isn’t very much money, plus if it’s in crypto you are constantly worried that it’s about to crash 90%. But rest assured money does in fact make you happier. I think I just need to hit eight figures to start feeling really financially secure.

All Any Forums boards are full of fags with severe cases of dysphoria, that's why. 10 millions usd is not good enough for /biz, a Mister olympia-tier body with 0% fat is not enough for /fit, a 18 years-old virgin supermodel is not a good enough girlfriend for incels in /pol and so on.

It's called larping

How can people who are rich be unhappy? I NEVER fucking understood how a massive chunk of rich ppl seem to be so miserable, including a shit ton of anons on here who've made it. Literally every single fucking one of my problems could be solved with more resources.

Attached: 1631307192083.png (335x292, 123.75K)

hey man, most are larps.

Attached: 1643587091882.jpg (1242x1115, 694.52K)

They are not even near 6/7 figures.

it's exactly like OP said
>No amount of money will fix your mental health issues and lack of confidence, No woman will ever love you if you cant love yourself and what's worse is you prob permafucked yourself due to inaction.
>You will never be happy with any amount of money and even if you had what you wanted you would still be unhappy.
material wealth might reduce discomfort but it doesn't provide fulfillment. I'm not sure anything could at this point

>No woman will ever love you if you cant love yourself
No women will ever love you, period. Men are not loved.
That said, the idea of "making it" is an expression of deep and bitter desperation at the inability to make a decent living through ordinary means and the desire for an escape. There can never truly be an escape, but the remoteness of the goal at least allows one to maintain the fantasy that one's problems at least could be solved if one attained the ever-out-of-reach goal. It has little to do with reality, as an ordinary person with 8 or 9 figures would not be able to use that wealth meaningfully, not having the connections and environment for it. He'd either not use it at all or waste it all on frivolities, like lottery winners do.

Spoken like a true poorfag

lol

when you do it as a meme its funny im talking about the actually depressed posters

Its true , they bait you in with the promise of being like them but in reality its just huge amounts of cope dysmorphia

Attached: 1639199747893.jpg (483x470, 34.46K)

You will eventually encounter situations where money would matter a lot.