I bought 1300 stinkies one hour ago and I've already lost 300 dollars. How can stinkies live like this?

I bought 1300 stinkies one hour ago and I've already lost 300 dollars. How can stinkies live like this?

Attached: download.png (219x230, 8.89K)

try this:
> i feel nothing
you'll get there, buddy :o)

You dropped 20k in one go?

>I have the privilege to spend $22K that easily
>feel sad for me
fuck off

I thought Chainlink Token was going to increase in value but in hindsight I can see that it has only decreased in value for the past year.

Attached: lost.png (599x328, 24.53K)

Yes, even XRP outperformed Chainlink in the past year.

Even though XRP spent that year under SEC investigation, while Link raked in more and more adoption from both crypto and major legacy companies.

Attached: node operators.png (5401x1513, 1.67M)

How can it be?

Here's how Chainlink reacted in the first minutes following the AP news.
Immediately after that last candle, something happened to make Link stop pumping.

Attached: Chainlink immediate reaction to AP news associated press.png (1916x933, 726.28K)

I don't believe that there are powers manipulating the Chainlink price. If they'd wish to accumulate they've had plenty of time. Maybe Sergey Nazarov should stop dumping 350 000 Chainlink Tokens on the marketplace every week.

Attached: 1643661773021.png (1014x567, 398.16K)

There's a reason why.

I am a married man making $80k a year and I’ve been monitoring cryptocurrencies since 2014. Just recently I’ve decided I will buy in a project called Ethereum, but my wife stopped me by explaining it’s a risky decision which we should first discuss with an expert.
Now I know what you’re gonna say, I’m a cuck, onionboi or whatever else you can think of - but for some reason I agreed.
We’ve met with a financial expert on speculative assets, Thomas Philip next morning. A fine gentleman was my first impression when I saw him. He introduced himself while blatantly ignoring my wife who was standing next to me. We didn’t make anything of it and moved to an empty place in the cafe we met in.
After discussing my goal ROI, my initial investment, he started explaining basics of crypto. Now you see, my impatient wife jumped in and asked to see his portfolio. The young man slapped my wife without any hesitation while not breaking an eye contact with me. My wife screamed “I am pregnant, what the fuck do you think you’re doing?”. He smirked, said “Me too” and then asked me if I can ask the question instead since he doesn’t speak to ‘roasties’ (what's that?!).
As I was charmed by this man’s confidence, I didn’t complain and asked to see his portfolio - but before I even finished saying the first word of the sentence, he already reached for his phone and opened his blockfolio app on his phone.
The portfolio was called “Fuck You Money” and included only 100% Chainlink, 350 milion in quantity. His phone then started ringing, he accepted the call while me and my wife just sat there and watched the man.
“Yes? Sergey speaking, who’s calling?”, he then whispered “excuse me”, gave my wife a paper with his phone number, winked at her and left.

We still haven’t figured out what it all meant but we decided to transfer all of our money from savings to Chainlink just to be safe.

22k is chump change

hello r eddit

>Maybe Sergey Nazarov should stop dumping 350 000 Chainlink Tokens on the marketplace every week.
Way to out yourself as a run-of-the-mill Link fudder lmao

They call themselves stinky linkies for a reason

I don't need to FUD, it's all there.

Attached: fud-or-fact.png (914x611, 34.75K)

i dropped $75k at $28, $50k at $18, and now have no more cash. you get used to the despair.

Attached: 1632081410762.jpg (1280x960, 157.61K)

Sergey stopped dumping months ago. Obviously they never had anything to do with anything.
And his dumps were always peanuts compared to volume anyway.

But you’ve heard this hundreds of times already.
You’re the same tired old fudder who’s been here every day for years now.

N-no! Leave me alone!

Nice buy user
You should only be worried about the price if you're a trader, otherwise it doesn't matter, nolinkers will eventually rope

Stinkes holders xd

sergey sold his soul to ari promising him whores, whine and cold heart cash. on a cold dark new york late afternoon, while slinging kobe beef in sergeys mouth, ari told sergey he wanted more. young, strong studs in the office. sergey immediately came on aris pubes. so he came up with a plan. sell link until ari is satisfied. ari got his young studs in recent hires. the deed is done.

give me one good reason and I'll do it

Attached: sell.png (357x210, 7.53K)

What compels a person to do this, time and time again? I get why people who are invested talk about an asset; they have a vested interest in the performance of the asset and are following news closely. But why do people who have no connection to said asset whatsoever, continue to follow its development so closely? Even going as far as to larp as newfriends just discovering the asset? Doesn't anyone else think this is slightly weird and unusual behavior?

Attached: 1466445419216.jpg (161x131, 4.67K)