Fuck this

once again another nigger broke into my dads van and stole all the construction shit he had

I'm not a racist but at this point I don't know what to fucking think since only niggers have stolen shit from my family

my dad is a immigrant from europe who is able to make 70 to 100k a year here in America depending on the year

at this point my dad hates niggers and desu this shithole Chicago would be better without them

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 7.29K)

Why don't you move out? Nobody will kill niggers so you can only leave the area

Just be racist. You don't have to rant and rave about it, just accept that nigs gonna nig and it's not whitey's fault after all.

>im not a racist
why?

>Chicago
Op, this is basically nigger central. You need to move to the countryside

shit like this is why I couldnt give less of a fuck with all this covid shit and helping strangers out

I could care less I only give af about my family and I, fuck the rest of the world because 99 percent of them are NPC sheep fucks

obvious LARP. European immigrant moved to Chicago complain about black crime. too perfect.

You fucking racist nazis. .

all races are fucked but blacks are by far the worst

Wait till you hear about Jews.

We have the same problems in Europe with North Africans, Somalis and Pakis. I unironically moved out of a big city because I couldn't stand all the gun violence, rape, robbery, literal mouth pissing and murdering.

I don't know anyone 2020+ who isn't a semi or full blown immigrant hater. Even the immigrants that came here during the 80th hate them, sometimes even more.

> my dad is a immigrant
Good I’m glad he took your shit get out of our country

Attached: 8433D781-6EA8-4336-BE6D-A233FC54C3E1.gif (444x250, 3.65M)

Kek

lol

heres a take. there's nothing inherently wrong with black people. however, they - in our modern society - are still much poorer on average than other races. therefore, the problem is that they are poor. you don't like poor people because they're desperate and will steal from you to earn a living. that's a more reasonable take, but it is class warfare. know the wealthy benefit from the poor fighting over scraps and hating each other. just my 2c before you get too caught up in racial politics

>I'm not a racist
ngmi

>I'm not a racist
Why...everyone understands. They're just the worst. The office where I work hosts more than one company, and another company needed to hire a bunch of people fast because of covid or some shit. These were basically all niggers and college students (mostly niggers). The place went from a respectable office to a rat infested pit with trash everywhere. The poor cleaning lady got abuse on a daily basis. I almost had a first fight with one of them because I was so pissed of with the situation.

Then why are poor white neighborhoods less violent than the richest black ones?

only moved here to make money you fuck once I get my CS degree I'm moving back to Europe and ill be able to make money on my laptop in a white only country with no issues

/thread

>t. marx

i dont care. read my last point. the wealthy benefit from poor people hating each other. and if you are not in 8 figure range youre poor