I have never bought a single piece of land of any kind in my entire life

I have never bought a single piece of land of any kind in my entire life.

Attached: 666 (2).jpg (640x1136, 53.08K)

Seek god you stupid fucking coomer

Poor girl, why don't she get a helper if she that badly disabled

So is this a man or no?

Attached: 1628260234429.png (550x543, 49.8K)

Because it's cool to be retarded these days. People who aren't even act like they are just for the cool points.

I have never bought a single jar of unvaxxed cum in my entire life either.

fpbp
/thread

Mmm a good cum

She can't chew on her own. You can stick your dick there with 0 risks.

It's a She

This is a good woman, OP is just a man

Attached: 1641084169463.jpg (957x1200, 88.46K)

Jesus are you 60? Go hunt deers or something redneck bitch.

Literally my whole family

Fuckable anyways

Ok but what does have to do with crypto?

Buy some from dropp.gg and mint nft in there. Flex by being able to say you own a piece of land AND you minted a retard monkey there too.

Attached: 160123852139502.png (1012x663, 485.54K)

I fucking hate my life. Everything about it. There has not been one damn good thing that happened to me in years. I just want this piece of shit to be over with. And I am most pissed at people who show off their good lives. Shove your entry-level pro headphones up your fucking asshole you dickheads. I am tired of this bullshit. Everything always goes in the single worst fucking way possible, and you don't know my life, so don't try to argue that "heeeh, you just don't notice, retard". Go fuck yourself and eat your mother's corpse when she dies. Literally every single fucking thing, from your Windows fucking 10 not working to your stepdad threatening to kill you, to getting E's in school, and the best part of this fuckload is that none of this happens because of me, there's always some fucking thing or person that gets in the way and ruins everything, or whenever there's even the smallest chance of something going wrong - it does. I fucking hate this life. I wish I got hit by a truck, seriously. And no, I won't kill myself, that's what fucking retards do, I am anything but a retard - I am the ultimate, perfect loser and I am so fucking proud of this title. Shit. Just kill me already.

Attached: 1173ff834d3494e742648c496958350a.jpg (300x263, 24.94K)

I have never bought a single bar of gold.

That's not a real land user

I miss the memes brehs, what happened? Are these not cool anymore?

And? What does this have to do with anything on my /biz Business and Finance board?

And you never will Waggie McZoomer now go back to your designated Amazon booth and grind for 12 more hours you need to be able to pay for bread and a slice of cheese.

sneed

>Your currency logo

Attached: 9204.png (200x200, 34.86K)

>$DROPP will bring the new paradigm to the NFT world: Exclusivity

isn't that the whole fucking point

>says a couple of pixels are a "good woman"
ngmi

Based.

I want to kiss this woman on the lips.

Not interested

>T-Technicalities!
>I-It doesn't matter if you d-don't own it like f-for realsies you know?? in the app y-you do!
>T-THE METAVERSE IS ALL THAT MATTERS user STOP COMPLAINING!!!

>stake on owned land
peak capitalism.

I love quirky girls eating milky things