Hex general

Yield is king

Attached: 1643487089501.png (1900x1500, 3.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x7y7Ks7soO8
youtu.be/d3KCEaR1dEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reporting for duty. You shall not pass warpnigger.

its fun watching it bleed to 0. shame you invested in a project so shitty

Hex is showing 0 strength. Biz is lucky to have to have anonymous heroes shutting down Hex coin. 0.1 waiting room.

>Biz is lucky to have to have anonymous heroes shutting down Hex coin
Ok pajeet

How's your "heroes shutting down Hex coin" going, is it down?

Because???

Hey vaper i don't need to clean up anymore. Your coin is dying by itself. Enjoy the maximum pain fag.

oooh kek most pathetic shiller in face of earth
> 24/7 please buy my bags ser

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36.23K)

Why exactly do you hate Hex or Richard. What was the trigger to say it's over?

Is it because of the OA?
youtu.be/x7y7Ks7soO8

Hex is just awesome
youtu.be/d3KCEaR1dEM

You can disagree with how Hex works, maybe you don't like Hex fot a particular reason. But we are not going away, the sooner you accept it, the faster you stop wasting your time with hate. Hex is growing, richards Views are growing.

You need to accept us, and you will be the first one thanking Richard for the worlds biggest airdrop on pulse, which copies your Nft's and Erc20 for free.

>please buy my bags ser
Luckily you would end up buying hex, and not a pajeet scam coin. We are currently at a dip, so whoever buys hex will get a 5x.

whalesonly said $10 eoy 2021 why should i listen to this retard

>whalesonly said $10 eoy 2021 why should i listen to this retard
Because everything he says is backed by math, sadly volatility don't cares about math.

Anyways, it's just a hour and you're in this thread for a reason. (My guess is that you don't want that people buy the dip)

why did you post memes about people missing out hex at $1 when it dumped after, you never said you were wrong and never explained in your own words why, just some copy paste comments with no real value or somthing to say or disscuss. or wait i am avalon oh no i am a pjaeet tranny ? no way dude i am a poor rekt pleb ? or will you replay copying some text of my comments and saying ' what ' ' how' and acting like a retard , well maybe you are vaper maybe you are

Because in our world you don't need to get what you're talking about right. You only need to sound confident and cucks like vapertranny will listen to you. It's called Appeal to Authority and Vaper is the prime example of it. He's a cuck that can't think for himself. He only listens to confident people.

1000x * $0.17 = $170. "It's just math bro trust me bro"

Ahahhahahahahahaahahahha you're sp stupid. Not everything is based on math just because you shove numbers left and right.

its actually true , i think richard is a good dude real talk he sometime mention him and even post his youtube video , i really think vaper is some down syndrom kind of guy and richard is treating him nice out of kindness. i respect richard more now and if thats the case then vaper i am sorry my man you are very cool and we love you and hex is going to $100000 soon my son.

its confirmed richard pays vaperguy to post here. its also confirmed richard reads Any Forums threads on HEX. he's deleted tweets and replied directly to things talked about here. my guess is vaperguy is always reporting back to him, probably the only way he gets paid.

Vaper loves to spend his Hex gains omto onlyfans girls to downtalk him. Vaper-guy is below 6 foot tall and has DS syndrome. Whenever a femdom girl points out how miserable he looks, he gets a kick. His dream is to get his balls chocked by bikini girl that RH had on stream. Vapertranny is such weird creature. Not even human imo. Dumps Hex for femdom fetish. He wants us to pay for his strange activities. It's important we say no and stand up for ourselves.

any proof ? although i believe it lol

>be biz
>bearish when price is down and at historical supports, sell bottom
>bullish when price is at all time highs, buy tops
classic biz. Hex is undervalued right now. Pulse seems really close and the fomo froth that comes with that is upcoming in the next months. the telegrams are literally spillling over with newbs asking how to buy Hex and Pulse. screenshot this

i heard a story about him getting gangbanged by some Thai trannies

Because there is no need to hate to hate hex, richard is a smart guy. They way Hex functions is unique and you can see it if you take a look at the actual datapoints.
you do the opposite and if your research doesn't suck, you're able to verify numbers on your own. The Staking duration went up to over 6 years. Active stakers are also growning.

I hope so, i don't want to argue anymore. I hope you're going to make it. Im just user that makes threads, because nobody else does.

That is confirmed to be true. Vapertranny loves to stretch his asshole. Only trannies are willing to fuck his hairy asshole for money.

>its confirmed richard pays vaperguy to post here.
I think Richard would gladly pay vaperguy to take some time off. His alcohol fueled rants here are not actually helping at all.

wasted digits kys you lil pajeet and take your shitcoin with you and go back to grinder

check the archive. richard deleted a tweet naming vaperguy after it was talked about here and he was made fun of. he's also now posting about the SEC fud that was posted last thread.
richard, if you're reading this thread, tell vaperguy to STOP POSTING ON Any Forums - WE HATE TRIPFAGS AND ESPECIALLY PAID SHILLS WITH TRIPS

I do and my numbers have confirmed that indeed Hex is about to hit $0.000000 ...

So please stop shill your bags. You didn't make it or you wouldn't be here tranniefaggotvaper

I cn recall. Schuler is insecure so he always watches this board. He didn't do a meetup in Sweden because I said I was gonna track him if he did. It worked and he didn't come to Sweden for a meetup. I have the power. Schuler is powerless.

You post like Avalon.

I guess it was actually avalon who started to spread the rumour that Richard pays me.

He never paid me, and to be honest, he's not even paying all the youtubers.

Remember the Sticker guy in Zürich? Richard literally took every sticker he was able to get for free.

If he would make the mistake to pay someone to promote hex, then Hex could be declared a security. He would be stupid if he would trust anyone, even me.

I just want to understand the motive of adrian, or whoever actively fuds Hex. I don't understand it.

>That is confirmed to be true

you keep confirming my rumors seems you got some good connections keep it up fren

Attached: images (1).jpg (229x220, 7.72K)

I don't understand why people FUD hex

Cause I'm locked for another 12 FUCKING YEARS AND HEX WILL DUMP TO 0 BEFORE MY STAKES END. I RATHER WANNA SEE THIS NIGGERCOIN DIE NOW. SCHULER WASN'T TRANSPARENT ABOUT EES PENALTIES BACK THEN SP NOW HE MADE AN ENEMY. I PROMISE ON BEHALF OF ALL AVALONS THAT INWILL DUMP EVERY FUCKING HEX COIN I HAVE AND FIGHT AGAINST THE HEXLETS FUCK YOU ALLL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>AVALONS

get over youself faggt