What would it take for you to respect Charles Hoskinson and believe that Cardano is a good investment?

What would it take for you to respect Charles Hoskinson and believe that Cardano is a good investment?

Attached: 1635306900317.jpg (1134x1327, 223.47K)

dapps

Other than that

sundaeswap volume surpasses pancake

If it worked, that would be a good start.

Swaps that actually complete before I die of extreme old age.

thousands of dapps

Isn't that TheQuartering?

That face wants to eat your bank account

A KYS would be good enough charles!

Attached: Doh Nutkinson.jpg (2000x2288, 438.19K)

>ITS BACKED BY SCIENCE BROS

Attached: 2e723270-3922-11ec-a1e8-1f9f05e913e4.jpg (443x473, 38.72K)

he would need to kill himself
fuck someone already said it

i want to see him jump out of a helicopter as he supposedly used to do.

he should admit defeat and migrate ADA over to Algorand as an ASA

Ada has paid off 50% of my mortgage. He can pull his goofy photo face as often as he wants I am indebted to that little libertarian.

Only new frens and jeets hate Charles.

seethe faggots. ADA gonna take off this year

Yep. Bought in at 0.02 thanks to this guy I got to move to finally live with my gf. Forever indebted to this guy.

Say whatever you want you assholes, vitalik is a confirmed pedo who wants to make babies in vats. Charles is the only guy who told pedotalik he's a faggot for rolling back the block chain. If you belive in blockchains you can't hate this guy.

You got in early. Anyone can get in early on any shitcoin and make it big. The reality is that cardano is trash pumped by redditers, dumb redditers are you why you got rich. Cardano itself actually sucks ass

WHERE ARE MY MILLIONS OF DAPPS, CHARLES? WHERE ARE MY SUNDAES?

Attached: 1643663615698.jpg (680x680, 71.13K)

if he posts a picture of himself fitting a real big black cock in whole in his mouth

this is his only redemption

Nigger its a top 10 coin.
Whatever the fuck you say its a top 10 coin. Its made a huge number of people very rich.

Are you understanding what Im saying? Are you fucking retarded? Yeah you got rich, congratulations but thats not the fucking point. The point is that cardano is garbage, it doesnt even have working dapps 5 years later. The tech is shit.

Kek extreme old age

having a proper smile on a selfie

This man is unironically the next Steve Jobs. Give ADA 5 years.