Don’t have money to pay tax

> 96k gains
> Most of the gains are due to crypto to crypto exchange.
> Did not realize anything yet as dollar by sending it to bank.
> Have to sell crypto to pay taxes.

Is there a way out? Don’t “Monero” or “Who pays taxes? lol” me on this.

Attached: 0929455F-CF33-47B4-A181-BFE4B626211B.jpg (1600x1200, 636.89K)

pay your taxes. and be happy.

Stupid question but what happens if you don't pay? I've been withdrawing like 2k every month for about 2 years now without paying any taxes. I don't work

I'm not in the US but I'm sure I'll get fucked hard at one point. I don't really care in fact

Don’t pay them.

But all the shitcoins I invested in are down 70% and I have to sell everything to be able to pay taxes.

Question to self: Is this why I invested in crypto? To perform a tax drill?

Just don't report

be happy this you still have enough gains to cover your tax obligations, who knows where your shitcoins are tomorrow.

why do you need to pay taxes if you haven't realized anything yet?

You have 2.5 months to wait for crypto to appreciate or start saving money. Anytime you make a big capital gains windfall you need to put some aside, even if it's some non volatile dividend boomer stock like coke.

Because crypto to crypto is a taxable event. You don’t have to sell for USD in order for it to be taxable. That’s why I’ve never wanted to try swinging my stack

>taxed on crypto-crypto transactions
I wasn't even asked about crypto on mine. How did you even end up in this situation??? KYC is a roundabout way of bringing you back to bank cuckdom, OP.

Where are you at? Each country has different laws. If you're in Europe open an account in Swiss bank, use the credit card they sent you to pay for everyday shit and spend money that way.

??????? So what if it's a taxable event you haven't realized so it technically isn't tax evasion, at most you'll pay penalties for not claiming but should be a drop in an ocean at that point.

OP is obviously a burger. It's the first question they have you answer.

makimg a trade is realizing profits

Ok buddy, just pay the tax man and get fucked in the ass I don't care

Some one post the TikTok. You know the one

I am a burger too and was not asked at all at any point.

Just don't report it. How are they going to find out if you didn't even cash out? And if they do find out a few years later just pay off the fines. And if your shitcoins does go to zero just sell them and write it off as a loss in this year's tax report. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
Retard.

Attached: 1599066489127.jpg (750x732, 103.4K)

Go on payment plan so you dont have to sell all at once. (if you are going to pay)

no crypto tax in Portugal, feels good, i was advised to keep a ledger just in case i have to justify my wealth, basically logging my buys and sells