Whale here

A retest to $38k-$38.1k is expected for BTC in the upcoming hour or two. You can open a long there, likewise ETH at $2.6k

We will rally into February. Hopefully new ATH. Bears are positioned for obliteration.

GL, friends.

Attached: 1592484978331.jpg (508x720, 57.91K)

You call that a retest? 38.1k is literally here. It's like if I predicted a retest of 38475. Yeah, I am right, but so what?

In 6-7 hours you'll be witnessing the inevitable.

We could wick a bit lower, regardless that's where you should exercise your position.

So you expect a massive green candle upwards? What's your target?

Checked fren. I was holding out for 32.xxx (sold at 68k) and ngl pretty annoyed my target missed, but I bought back in with 75%. Should I wait for another pullback to go all in, or just buy now with my last 25% of stables?

Is the bullrun in the room now?

Attached: 324C444B-3775-497F-8241-91F3EEBD0028.jpg (720x700, 319.82K)

I'm not expecting, I'll be apart of this. It will be roughly a 9% daily candle, from there we should reverse this trend.

>muh whale

I sold at 45k and I've been sat in stables the entire time. I'm genuinely worried I'm missing the easy money here. I don't know what to do. Should I buy? Why is this shit so hard. I don't want to lose any more money. I'm not in a position where I can take too much of a hit.

Attached: cryingapu.jpg (263x192, 7.68K)

buy right now. literally right now.

You charging your shorts by baiting normies, whalebro?

Okay I bought in for like 66% of my entire networth. I hate how terrifying this is. It's my first cycle and I managed to go from $85k to $11k and now I'm back at $35k and every dollar I lose feels like being kicked in the dick.

I am tempted to believe you for some reason. You seem sincere.

Tell us more. I am sure you understand our hesitation to take your word for it.

>I managed to go from $85k to $11k
I should clarify my only investment is $10k wagie money. I didn't lose 65k dollars lmao

Fren, let me halp u. I been here since 2017 and stuck in 6 figure hell. Go 40% BTC 40% ETH and then pick a bunch of moonshots for the last 20%. Every moonshot you buy, have an exit price written down and stick to it. Most of Any Forums is an echo chamber shilling you their pump and dump bags. That's the advice I wish a fren had given me back when I first started lurking. GL

holy digits

No response
OK LONGING ALL MY LIFE SAVINGS INTO A X20 LFG user

people unironically listening to this larper and buying it , you people are desperate for hopium

Good advice bro, I'll keep it in mind. Thanks. Checked.

Let's see if it bounces from here OP said.

By the way this drop was definitely initiated on purpose. It wasn't natural.

They placed a lot of liquidity right under the current price on spot and price naturally gravitated towards it as it so confusingly does.

b-bobros...
CAPTCHA: S4NNG

Attached: 1641716612582.jpg (393x323, 20.02K)