/XMR/ - Monero General

Welcome to the Monero General, dedicated to the discussion of the world's leading decentralized P2P privacy cryptocurrency!

Monero is secure, low-fee, and fungible, meaning users can send XMR around the globe despite corrupt governments or broken financial systems. Innovative privacy features such as Ring Signatures, Stealth Addresses, and Ring CT ensure that Monero's blockchain is obfuscated -- In other words, the financial history of all Monero users is encrypted from the prying eyes of adversaries on a public blockchain, with transactions being visible only by a user willingly providing a view key.

Monero has also improved upon the scaling downsides of current popular cryptos. To avoid high fees, dynamic block size ensures that the size of the blocks will increase as the amount of transactions increases. Further, the mining network algorithm RandomX establishes that anybody with a CPU can participate in mining, preventing the ASIC miner domination that creates a high barrier of entry. Lastly, the mining network will be preserved by Tail Emission -- instead of the block reward falling to zero like with Bitcoin, the block reward will gradually approach 0.6 XMR in June 2022, where it will forever stay. This constant linear inflation means the inflation rate will asymptotically go to zero while continuing to provide an incentive to miners to maintain the network.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask and a MoneroChad will be with you shortly.

XMR Redpill: yewtu.be/watch?v=wq6w03E2DS4

XMR Stats: moneroj.net

USE Monero: cryptwerk.com/pay-with/xmr/

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - getmonero.org

WHERE TO GET MONERO?

>KYC:
Kraken
Binance
Bitfinex

>Non KYC:
LocalMonero
Morphtoken
Bisq
Kucoin
Tradeogre
Crypto ATMs
see: kycnot.me

>Mining
archive.is/TWOah

HOW TO STORE MONERO?

>Desktop
Official Gui/Cli
My Monero
Exodus
Feather

>Mobile
IOS: Cakewallet
Android: Monerujo

Attached: thighnero.png (2080x2676, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/b5quXe6a
moneroinfodump.neocities.org
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#MoneroIsUntraceable
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#MoneroReplacingBitcoin
moneroinfodump.neocities.org/#RecognizingTraceabilityFUD
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#CipherTraceFail
moneroinfodump.neocities.org/#MuhInflationBug
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#BuyAndStoreMonero
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#BitcoinBlackpill
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#ZcashBlackpill
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#PirateChainBlackpill
youtube.com/watch?v=OMzUaRZzI5k
youtube.com/watch?v=jcG3i0TZyJs
nitter.net/hyc_symas/status/1487865106683899905
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pastebin.com/b5quXe6a

Reporting in

Attached: 1620261867754.jpg (1200x1145, 266.53K)

>monero-chan lover checking in
monero-chan is my girlfriend, she's so cute and i love her

Attached: -2dmPKtLwjc6d_DxqMB5V4gSe3123wetceXftfoezJagSJ8hdY.jpg (960x686, 66.94K)

Whoever sells Monero faster always wins.
Whoever shorts this shit earlier always wins.

Attached: paintingchan.jpg (1768x2047, 383.04K)

>8612▶
>Whoever sells Monero faster always wins.
>Whoever shorts this shit earlier always wins.
are your our puppy now?

Attached: maxipad2 eletric boogaloo.jpg (738x848, 145.28K)

*****/XMR/ Monero General Info-Dump*****
>*****/XMR/ Monero General Info-Dump*****
*****/XMR/ Monero General Info-Dump*****
>*****/XMR/ Monero General Info-Dump*****

Learn more about Monero's key features and excellent future prospects, have some common misconceptions dispelled and discover the cold hard facts about Bitcoin, Zcash and PirateChain. Also featured is a noob-friendly buying, storage and wallet guide.

>Monero: it's what new Bitcoin users think they bought. Every feature, explained
moneroinfodump.neocities.org

>Why Monero is so untraceable: a rundown of the powerful stealth tech Monero utilizes
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#MoneroIsUntraceable

>The Writing on the Wall: Monero replacing Bitcoin as the new standard
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#MoneroReplacingBitcoin

>Breaking News: no, Monero still isn't traceable
moneroinfodump.neocities.org/#RecognizingTraceabilityFUD

>Vaporware: why nobody is worried about CipherTrace's magic crystal ball
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#CipherTraceFail

>Very Clever Math: how we can verify that the XMR supply isn't being inflated
moneroinfodump.neocities.org/#MuhInflationBug

>Pssst, wanna buy some Monero? Follow these simple how-to guides
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#BuyAndStoreMonero

>Bitcoin: The Original Non-Fungible Token
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#BitcoinBlackpill

>Why Monero is Better than Zcash: the "privacy coin" criminals won't touch
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#ZcashBlackpill

>The Lowdown on PirateChain: why this Zcash clone is considered a scam
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#PirateChainBlackpill

>LATEST UPDATES

- added Proof-of-Stake update to Zcash Blackpill
- added list of available desktop/mobile wallets
- expanded all sections with more relevant info, graphics & videos
- added easily linkable headers and sub-headers (link icon to the far right)
- added a new section about traceability FUD

Attached: TakeThePill.jpg (560x558, 65.5K)

>▶

▶ ▶

Amidoinitrite?

>The irrational exuberance of cryptocurrency investors

Irrational exuberance is characterized as a hype-fueled mania that causes investors to massively overestimate an asset's real-world value. In this delusional state, investors tend to become so smitten with expectations of greater profits that they disregard the assets’ potentially weak fundamentals and drink the proverbial Kool-Aid.

This then leads to them recklessly and repeatedly buying into whatever asset is currently rising in the charts, thereby triggering and/or sustaining an asset bubble. This bubble is kept inflated solely by the mass delusion that the market price is justified and will only keep going up in future, effectively becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. Note that bubbles can last for years, especially in an age of easy investor on-boarding. However, when history inevitably repeats and the bubble bursts that optimism invariably turns into panic as the asset crashes back down to its real-world value.

A very popular parallel that is often made regarding irrational exuberance is how the current state of crypto markets is analogous to the Dot Com Bubble. There are very obvious reasons for this, namely the striking similarity between the emergence of early applications of disruptive communication technology and the massively volatile market that has emerged around the blockchain ecosystem. The recently disruptive trends in the crypto market make the similarities even more conspicuous.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMzUaRZzI5k

youtube.com/watch?v=jcG3i0TZyJs

Attached: History-of-Asset-Bubbles-Past-40-Years.jpg (800x531, 64.61K)

No, I'm just warning in advance for future wojaks who will suffer from buying this asshole.

If you've come this far, it's time to stop. This garbage never goes up in price. Monero will forever lag behind and drop Bitcoin as it has done so far, tormenting investors forever and then disappearing from the market.

I bought this piece of shit and missed the bull run. And then I'm making huge money with my Monero shorts. Wojaks, short this trash. You will be rich.
Monero never climbs. Short with peace of mind.

Ah. Thank you for being concerned for my well being. and now go fuck yourself

it never climbs until it does and it's too late for you. a lot of us just care about fundamentals and long term. it's not all about number go up, it's nice having a stash of coins that are surveillance tools

Past performance does not equal future performance. Doge was the laughing stock of Any Forums in January, fast forward a a month or two and everyone was in extreme seethe mode.

Are you talking about the future?

I'm talking about a simple countdown.

>Bitcoin

your portfolio?

How do you think Monero will perform next 5 years?

>Buy high sell low

>XMRig for android

anyone else /miningontheirphone/?

Whoa you can do that?

I remember a mining software called MinerGate(?) that used to allow that, not sure about it now

If the emperor Nero had been a cow then he'd have been Moonero.

Attached: 1613788927074.jpg (655x674, 67.64K)

nitter.net/hyc_symas/status/1487865106683899905

I set mine to only use 50% of the available cores and I'm pulling a WHOPPING 50H/s but if it's a free or otherwise useless phone and free power why the fuck not???

do you literally ever get any rewards with that low hashrate?

Basedola