Hate keeping crypto

Why is no one talking about the $1billion sacrificed for pulsex?

Attached: 31ABF889-C02C-4B8E-B896-C9794BB543F0.jpg (400x400, 14.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

subredditstats.com/r/hexcrypto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they want all the pulse for themselves before they shill it as well as they can’t tell their followers to sac and maybe you will get coins sometime in the future

Why is no one talking about the $1billion sacrificed for pulsex?
because a billion dollars worth of a no-liquidity shitcoin isnt newsworthy because its not real money. also, richard is going to "sacrifice" a few more billion worth of HEX at the end just like he did with the first sacrifice. meaning hes just moving the funny money from one address to another, but his retarded followers will think this is LE WHALE SACRIFICE

Attached: 1643595154662.png (753x706, 869.48K)

Your letting your hate for one guy prevent you from making money bro

lol I never tire of watching you poor faggots on this board seethe at RH killing the game and making people rich. Go ahead and reply with the best cope you have.

imagine being so offended by some dude's ego that you choose to remain poor.

unlike you fags who are desperate to be "rich" off a liquidity pool so small no one is really rich, i already unironically actually made it in crypto because i actually understand how things work and how to avoid scams like these.

Attached: 1642976228219.png (1024x901, 82K)

if you just counted eth sacrifice ti would be 200 million lol what else raises 200m in crypto?
at this point, any discrediting is pure cope and failing to accept reality.

>if you just counted eth sacrifice ti would be 200 million lol what else raises 200m in crypto?
>he thinks richard moving his own money from one address to the other constitutes a real sacrifice
even if it did (it doesnt) why the fuck would this make you guys bullish? you need people to buy AFTER you, not at the same price as you. its physically painful how little you guys understand how investments work. when this thing launches with LE BILLIONS AND BILLIONS already "invested", you now need more LE BILLIONS AND BILLIONS invested after you to move the price up so you can sell for me than you paid.

Attached: 1643399017191.jpg (870x871, 54.71K)

Richard is a known tranny

>$1b for a dex coin on a chain with no developers
Zozzle

I honestly don’t care about Richard hart as much as his “followers” do they really do kiss his ass which I think is embarrassing I sometimes do it ironically just to shitpost but I simply see investing in pulse and pulsx as a smart move because statistically all projects move up over time. And the odds that Richard will pull out and fuck everyone are pretty low considering he is already a billionaire so the risk vs reward of doing that is not worth the trouble and possible jail time pluse not ever being able to show your face in public again. Secondly I’m betting on the fact that the man wants one thing and that’s his respect in the crypto industry and in order to attain it these projects MUST be successful and I am betting that he will make it happen even if it cost him millions of his own money to do so I think more than money he want all the “CRYTO EXPERTS” and influencers to have to bow down, apologize and acknowledge that he was right and pulse to be #1

Attached: 3124BAE7-52D9-4904-A7D5-7EB2259A377C.png (1170x2532, 2.77M)

ur cope is really bad

I was in HEX since the start, made a lot of money, but like even back then it was clear RH was recycling the ETH from the adoption amplifier back into the AA and Uni
Being that RH controls so much HEX and the market cap he allows it to get to on low volume, its really not crazy to imagine that a lions share of the $1 billion was just given from RH back to himself.
I sacced with my HEX profits so I hope this goes well, but it is a giant scam

>funny money
>$600m in DAI in the sacrifice address

In other words, HEX was a ponzi that would eventually run out of steam, Pulse is the shot in the arm needed for RH's ponzi ecosystem, getting people who had unstaked HEX to find a new way to double down and lock up their value in his wallets.
The thing that I realized that most hexicans wont is that the whole thing is largely insular, the investors into pulse are the same as the investors into hex, theres been very few new people along the course of HEX, there's just been a lot of compounding and doubling down within the system that really plays up the TVL numbers

you're fucking crazy. there are more hex newbs than ever before because of pulse and pulsex. the Hex price is getting killed right now because (1) gas fees make it impossible to do small trades; and (2) there is a sacrifice currently going on, so people who have rankings in pulsex don't want to see them lost if Hex moons all a sudden and then someone sac'd a big amount

subredditstats.com/r/hexcrypto

kek, 20k followers, have you looked at the mcap of HEX? And you think they have any market effect at all vs RH and his wallets?

>le whale, le billions
>i am the greatest
>posts shitty pics
you need to go back

Attached: fgt.png (400x400, 422.81K)

>nooooOOOOO stop making sense, turn your brain off and jump on richard schueler's tranny cock like the rest of us NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: unnamed.png (597x473, 375.22K)

because its not released yet and the flagship coin is like -70% ATH