Creates the 1st "metaverse focused" nft game

>creates the 1st "metaverse focused" nft game
>it looks like this
Bravo, GCoin team. Truly revolutionary.

Attached: photo_2022-01-31_23-47-51.jpg (1280x591, 73.03K)

is that a cheetah wtf?

>Bravo, GCoin team. Truly revolutionary.
i fucking smell sarcasm. This is hilarious

it looks like a 2 year old decided to make a game. Imagine a 2 year old getting rich offa this shit like-

great more nft gaming, get a life for fucks sake man

>imagine

BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: yy5.png (491x549, 57.37K)

They should have made a gacha game with lolis instead

what the fuck is so fuck is so funny nigger? Might as well bite your tongue off

learn to speak english monkey nigger

Attached: d79fecbfebed3ec600983cff4d1241f06a1aabd9bdf67d674211a04e53df0a26.jpg (700x453, 74.17K)

I literally have no idea what the fuck is going on the world anymore

i feel you user

so you're telling me the metaverse is finally going to function? And i won't get scammed anymore?

jsut game and forget the rest. Thank me later

LMAO SEEMS LIKE THE FUCKING BRAWLSTARS KEK

Black bad, White good

existential rule

They literally stole assets from Clash of Clans

If they were capable of making good games, they wouldn't be fucking around with NFTs. A half decent kickstarter pitch can rake in more than some mid-to-low tier NFT game that won't even been feature complete before the bubble bursts.

I believed in them, I thought it would be something epic to play even without relating to nfts, fuck my life

Will they have the same gameplay? i mean, that does not look very Smash Bros for me

hey, it's never wrong to have some black in your life

At this point I think the entire budget to make a "game" goes directly into the pockets of the CEOs, that's complete bullshit

Oh cool, more racism yay

There has been no shortage of people telling you that NFTs are a fucking scam run by shameless retards looking for a quick buck. Exceptions that prove the rule do not invalidate that rule.

epic your mom

that looks hideous as fuck

The only fight in the game was going to be how people were going to LIQUID everyone who did the gcoin shit

Does that mean it's written by hideo kojima?

at least it would mean that it is a piece of shit with good vocabulary

Attached: 2148561.jpg (225x224, 5.88K)

that looks like a nokia game from the 2000