Polkadot is bullish,and a must get at $18

Polkadot is bullish,and a must get at $18

Attached: DOTs.jpg (527x426, 58.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/ethereum-cofounder-gavin-wood-apologizes-for-blog-post-about-sex-with-preteen-girl-elizabeth-2018-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Polkadot is bullish,and a must get at $18
based

why is /biz so quiet every time when DOT is mentioned?

Polkadot is slow moving piece of shit. It’s the surrounding coins you want

Because it never really pumps

Missed both runs last year. Other shit went 100x and DOT barely managed to get from 5 bucks to 30

you know why

and you're ignoring the fact that Acala is live, Centrifuge won a parachain

it's those shitcoins you dont want actually, you'll see

because they're buying it

I know what you mean DOTbro

>hey babe I know you’re rich from adopting crypto early, but you never told me what coin you bought. What coin made you rich?
>I-I….. I bought a coin called…….. Polkadot!

Attached: D2AEBCD1-E567-48AF-9BDB-409F47F735B2.jpg (638x745, 54.61K)

kek that bracelet though
businessinsider.com/ethereum-cofounder-gavin-wood-apologizes-for-blog-post-about-sex-with-preteen-girl-elizabeth-2018-9

Attached: pdf.file.png (574x895, 595.42K)

>why is /biz so quiet every time when DOT is mentioned?
You realize this is clearly a shill post lol

OP wants some frens to follow their trade

Big dumb. What was happening on chain all last year? Answer: nothing. All the movement was pure speculation. It hadn't even been fully delivered.

This year there's going to be actual projects offering actual value, with actual TVL, and utility for DOT in securing the parachains. The more parachains we have the more valuable DOT will become, particularly once parachains come to their second auction and unleash their treasury to buy DOT.

i'm currently staking dot, but don't feel like telling everyone
solid project overall, but a little barren currently

Polkadot came too late, and even now that it's launched there's nothing to do STILL. This L1 is "two more weeks bro" incarnate.

Clearly a white hetero male. Based.

This is me at $27 entry a couple months ago. My stake is ending in a couple days and it has been painful. DOT is great if you have 500k to park for staking. But I need this liquidity to do something

Build it and they will come. DOT has more developers working on it than any other chain.

i'm just holding, so it doesn't really matter to me, but i can see how the lock could be troublesome for others

buy high and sell low, classic Any Forums

Attached: 1642544590117.png (179x179, 34.47K)