BTC bear phase IS OVER!!!

We made a new highest close since BTC has flushed out all the weak faggot pussy ass tranny normies who could not stay.

Admit it, you thought its over. Bear market for the next 10 years. You still think its over. Well it is NOT! The bull market structure was never threathend. We are just where we started in 2021 and this year is going to be our year, we are going to the moon. Every last shitcoin is going to go up like never seen before.

I hope you got your inheritance ready to buy some digusting alts so you do not miss out while everyone else gets right

Attached: bear_phase_is_over.png (1677x917, 51.26K)

100k EOY

I refuse to close my shorts. I'm hedging my eth short with btc long

>shorting in crypto markets
ngmi

this is a long only game my fren. Buy and hold, fire and forget, cum and run, smash n dash if you know what i am saying.

Attached: ze date.png (179x81, 5.36K)

bears are dead

Attached: rip_bears.png (1796x863, 105.92K)

>down almost 50% into a Fed tightening cycle after 40% of all USD were printer in 2 years
>have minor relief rally
>100k NEXT WEEK!!11!1
Will be selling this bounce later in the week.

the cope is not over it seems

Huge sell signal.
Thanks

Attached: 3252234.png (600x540, 712.39K)

>into a fed tightening cycle
Poor bobo

>poor bobo
I dumped in November and have profited off both major relief rallies (45k-52k and 33k-38k) thus far, I'm doing fine kek

Cope

>cope
I rebought at 34k to dump on you again around 39-40.

The fed isn’t going to do anything Nancy pelosi has not sold her bags

Nancy is already rekt to open the year kek she doesn't automatically win every trade. Her husband only beats the market by around 11% iirc. Furthermore, the Fed will indeed not actually tighten, but we will reach their capitulation point before this market turns around.

Maybe, sure, all I know is no actual monetary policy will change

a local high?... liquidate it.

Attached: 1643488057345.jpg (1400x1400, 173.78K)

They intend to tighten, but will not be able to as the market's tantrum will be too severe. This is why I'm bullishly bearish, you could say.

OP, may you be right.

He already has his bags, thanks for playing the game

yes we're starting phase D of that whackoff pattern, too lazy to look up the picture but i was telling everyone that we're in phase C last week.