>can't buy anything
>real estate in my country is too expensive (don't dispute it trust me) for me
> market is dead with no volume so cant make money
>so close to making it yet so far
>insane depression from being at the brink of 6 figure hell

Attached: fffff.jpg (400x600, 17.27K)

I fucking HATE being a poor non-millionaire

fucking disgusting

damn, imagine almost making it and then the bear market hits. sucks bro. better figure something else out

>don't dispute it trust me

I know property prices are ridiculous. But I straight up do not believe nor trust that you can't find something for that price. Maybe if you include the unpaid tax.

I'm thinking there will still be moves worth trading. just gotta wait.

the average price of a sold real estate in my country is $500k. I could technically buy some cheap shitty apartment, but I would have no money left to trade with and would have to get a job. so that's not an option.

His port is 680 so if his country has high COL he would have to liquidate a huge chunk thus not having money to continue investing

This

Finally someone smart that gets it

I think you may be underestimating the position of owning a property outright even with little cash leftover.

See
OP is a neet so when he buys his 500k house he has no cash flow anymore

How is that a position? I will have a shitty apartment (don't want a house too much effort) and like $100k left to invest with. If there's another bull run I will still be poor. Thus I will be forced to get a job. I refuse to wagecuck. Also I will have to pay like $300 per month in HOA fees, gas, water electricity etc.

Who cares? Get on neetbux. Its not like your paying rent at that point. Its not hard to make a little bit of cash

you cant get neetbux when you own a property worth half a million bro..

Bro iktf.. portfolio just dipped below 500k and I'm fucking sick to my stomach

I dknt know what to tell you then. People work their whole lives to get a house. Work for a few years ... dont be the retard who had 650k and squandered the chance to get something

Move to a lower COL country?

Real estate is a meme faggot you only buy real estate when you want to live somewhere for 10years+ or if you want to start a family. Else just travel. You don't need to stay in your shitty country forever

Yeah but they are idiots. I'm a smart person that's why I made more money than them.

This is in the plans, but I want to own an apartment here as a safety net.

Can't travel currently due to COVID meme. Also I want to own a property so I will never be homeless.

you can easily stop working at 680k so stop whining

Are you Irish

yeah I can chill for a while. but where does it get me? I still need to multiply my port by 3-4x to make it.

no but euro

people not happy with 680k are confusing. Like bruh, just dump it in a stable coin and stake it

Fucking lol at thinking 500k is a lot for a house
You do not understand the utter pain of being a new zealander, australian or canadian.

stable coins will depeg during a real crash. i dont trust them.

dude i dont care about your dick measuring contest where houses are more expensive. i am just saying the avg real estate in my country is $450k and i cant afford it

Greedy