If the guild valuations were determined similar to DeFi platforms, AVG is undervalued by over 10x compared to YGG...

If the guild valuations were determined similar to DeFi platforms, AVG is undervalued by over 10x compared to YGG. YGG has hundreds of less scholars, less gaming partners, less smooth love potion, less virtual land, and raised $40 million less money during their IDO.

Attached: 1617283897654.jpg (1280x1072, 89.46K)

>AVG is undervalued by over 10x compared to YGG.
yeah but AVG just started out, so what're you expecting?

ok so what is your point? That the avocados are better? fine

>less smooth love potion

Attached: 162777838379.jpg (200x160, 7.41K)

having less scholars or gaming partners means nothing. Because if they did then so many people wouldn't be going crazy behind them

kek wtf? if you don't ahve gaming partners then how the fuck is it going to grow? how in the world does that make any sense?

how many scholars does AVG have anyways? not like i care

DYOR faggot

Yeah but gaming guilds have their own set of advantages.
They can be similar sure, but nothing can beat gaming guilds.

>delusional

why would anyone need gaming partners in the first place? It's an individual thing where you build your way up right?

fr fr

like 10k or something like that

I'm tired of AVG, I don't care if fucking Mexicans want to think they can be in a jewish market, NOBODY LIKES FUCKING AVOCADOS

ok get your point but how long has avg been out? give them time

are you stupid? everyone likes avocados, avg people were smart by putting that name

They are still jews but it is profitable, horrible duality

no motherfucker, one of my friends got him playing shitty games 'cause he has to pay off the loan

don't understand this

they lend you scholarships and assets for the games, then they charge you a "small" commission, my friend is playing the shitty games to pay it

Personally, I don't like avacados but I do avg, hypocrisy.

how small are we talking about?