Fuck Charles Hoskinson

Fuck Charles Hoskinson

He is nothing but a disgusting fat slob who shills garbage tech nonstop

Cardano is a piece of shit and development is so slow it will never be able to compete

Attached: 1634601448774.jpg (720x405, 139.31K)

checked and correct

Pipe down. This guy is like Steve Jobs in the early days of Apple. You're turning down a once in a lifetime opportunity because you fell for some stupid internet memes. It's your loss.

>average ADA holder on the right

Whatever happend with someday swap? Are people still waiting a week to have their coins fax checked by Charles?

First transaction still pending.

Really!?! Top kek. No wonder I haven't seen any threads to shit on Charles lately. Plebbitors literally roped

I'm dying. This subplebbit is not getting any traffic and most comments are like this or "waiting" comments kek

Attached: WutDEX.jpg (1041x1139, 511.02K)

Attached: Plebs1.jpg (1047x385, 91.08K)

Attached: Plebs2.jpg (1072x798, 241.01K)

Last one for now. If this wasnt so funny it would be depressing seeing how retarded people are.

Attached: Slomo.jpg (1033x430, 83.19K)

Can someone link me a wallet, policy, smart contract, anything on the chain to do with the 1million african students?

This retard will unironically make it if he hodl the shitcon he get from the dripdropz airdrop

You don't actually believe that do you?

This is the thing I don't understand about the charles hate on here.

He's smarter than you, he's wealthier than you, fukin guy is traveling the world making deals and no one in crypto media reports it.

And you dumb motherfuckers go and buy sol or keep supporting pedos like vitalik.

Charles and ada hate is on an ath this week on biz. Man this shit is gonna go up soon. Gonna buy more ada.

>deals
What deals?

user, this nonsense never occurs to me. You can trade ADA with upbots to earn passive income because it's fucking good.

I can't believe someone would pass up such a chance.

Dyor not gobna spoonfeed you.

I have, and to be quite frank there have been no deals just a shit load of circle jerking.
Show my one on chain transaction related to a deal in Africa charles has landed.

It's extremely slow currently, but many initiatives, such as POP, are accomplishing amazing things that make their communities happy.

Kek, This guy is fucking crazy

he mentioned Kleros so it's not all garbage tech. but yeah honestly fuck Charles

i agree, cardano is a piece of shit and the best thing i did was selling my ada and buying MATIC instead