Does Any Forums donate to homeless? I just a guy standing on corner begging with his daughter maybe 3-4 years old...

Does Any Forums donate to homeless? I just a guy standing on corner begging with his daughter maybe 3-4 years old. It's 26 degrees today in midwest. What does Any Forums do?

Attached: street.jpg (700x366, 51.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointiply.com/r/9E5mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as long as they arent gypsies (europoor here) I sometimes give them a few bucks. especially if it's an old lady always makes me sick seeing a old woman going through trash to pick up some bottles.

Attached: 1577853553338.png (678x822, 162.68K)

Thats obviously staged, but I avoid giving money homeless. I gave some money to one once, walked back aboit 5 minutes later and he had a fresh bottle of vodka. Most of them are druggies, but I'ce given £100 to a homeless because I knew he was decent. Next time I saw him he had nice shoes on and a decent set of clothes. He managed to get a job because of it he said, so I'm glad it worked out

image is generic. But they were white. I just don't comprehend why one would subject a child to that especially in the freezing cold. There is some relative that can house the child in this circumstance. So I agree that this must be a ploy to guilt people out of money.

>How many shib for the girl?

Never have, never will.
If you're non-white you already get hand outs from the government.
If you're white then you're too weak to keep the race going and should die out.

I'm thinking biz will bitch and complain until thread is archived

lol chad homeless guy looks like a larp.

If there old yes. Anyone under 40 gets fuck all from me.

No the quicker they die the better. Tired of seeing homeless

yeah I give money all the time to bums and street performers. usually $10-$20 but I've been known to give $50 on occasion.

This roastie pan handled me in the grocery store parking lot the other day. She got really angry when I gave her nothing

Not a chance. If they have burned every bridge and have zero friends or family to fall back on then they are exceptionally terrible human beings and deserve everything they get.

Buskers are pretty sick though, so long as their talent isn't trash.

No. 30% of my paycheck every iteration goes to pay for society's dregs. These people somehow manage to be big enough junkie pieces of shit to evade that safety net. It is tremendously hard to be homeless in the United States.

I never give money to the homeless because i've seen a few cases where the "homeless" not only had a home but they were quite wealthy, they simply at one point realized it was easy money and kept doing it, accumulating money until they died, living like a poor person.

I don't get it, what's the point of collecting money and not using it until death? It's almost as stupid as these idiots who care about net-worth.

>It is tremendously hard to be homeless in the United States
bait

>Medicaid
>Disability
>Unemployment
>Section 8
>Whatever gibs your state also has
>Join the fucking army
Literally how are mentally stable people homeless in 2022

Attached: 1612159313736.jpg (1024x1009, 55.71K)

I avoid beggers, but I approach people who are searching through the dumpsters with respect, ask if they would be offended if I gave them a few euros, they are thankful and happy. They got some cash, but they also got respect, there is no price for that. I get respect back, and I feel good.

yes
i try to avoid giving money to gypsies because they mostly operate in groups and drive benzes (seen it many times). still feel sorry for them sitting on the corner when it's freezing cold

No. I know firsthand. You can make do off of $8/hr. throughout most of the country, even if you don't get to enjoy all of life's pleasures. These people are simply unemployable and somehow managed to disqualify themselves from public assistance to boot.

Giving money to homeless isn't going to do anything other than suffer another day of misery. If we, as a society, were considerate towards the homeless, we'd donate a bullet through their skulls to end their suffering.

I give them the extra money I make on Cointiply. pretty much passively making $5-$10 a day just having videos with ads run in a different window and having a game run on my phone (don't even need to be playing it). cointiply.com/r/9E5mo is worth it if you have even the slightest spare time. You could give that little bit to the homeless, or tell them to fuck off while you walk past them counting your easily gotten gains.

you are no better than a street beggar

No, your money is better put towards homeless shelters or some shit. There are too many instances of people just not wanting to work and getting more than they need from panhandling. Even if they got some skill like playing a violin I would be more willing to give them money, but just giving them money for existing does more harm than good.
Suck a fucking gangrenous cock, you enabler