Post 2022s biggest winners of the 2nd leg up that the entire market is about to experience ITT

Post 2022s biggest winners of the 2nd leg up that the entire market is about to experience ITT

Attached: 1638271827362.jpg (200x168, 8.05K)

nigga 2022 literally just started man, give me a break

For that i need to be able to make some gains, which clearly i've been failing at

Anything gaming related. Im not even joking at this point. Just a straight up poker face.

>newfag detected

i would have told You op, considering how much i love you, but i don't think anything like that has been released till now

>i love you
what the fuck bro

Polygon my mans. It has literally Made the most gains so far as far as 2022. The ecosystem has been popping and Uniswap V3 dropping on the chain is a game changer. 2021 ended with a bang for Polygon and 2022 seems like it's not going to be anything different.

NINO

Attached: 1609998882737.png (200x200, 57.39K)

Terra terra terraa. It uis going to be the best fucking investment for 2022 and beyond

>and beyond
sounds like some james bond movie ngl

kek what kind of a kid still believes in stablecoins? They're like stories that never come true

Any nft shit, those motherfuckers are still relevant one way or another, I'd like to hit 'em

It's still January, give me a break

i think there's a smash bros if you're thirsty for blood

NO, NO NONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gfc? They support nft music on their platform?

i think not, I know that there are people making their fucking monkeys fuck with nfts of independent artists KEK

Attached: 8612.png (597x800, 38.41K)

I hate Biz and everyone who had the fortune to meet me

It is not so bad, in fact it is being very profitable lately

what are you talking about user

relax your ass and stop complaining about fucking jpgs lmao