Is it dead?

Is it dead?

Attached: 12859.png (200x200, 24.44K)

No

it'll moon when safemoon moons

It's been dead, OP. I realized a fee days ago and sold my modest stack. Luckily I still ended up with a small gain instead of nothing at all. I suspect it will crab into oblivion or slowly bleed as more and more people realize it is tying up their money with no gains and end up capitulating.

Attached: 1640760465348.jpg (1920x1080, 173.08K)

agree

Not buying your shitcoins

so never then.
great that means D0bo is officially dead.

Attached: 1639124100542.jpg (512x487, 45.95K)

Bullish

Pretty much. Meme coins with absolutely no utility will pretty much always eventually die. Simply cannot compete with things like MATIC that offer a metric ton of utility. That's just the way it is.

>he doesn't know

Whew this thread stinks like shit and curry, fudders are quick to jump in after these faggot Jannies delete our generals. This shit is never gonna die and if you’re fudding it you’re either a stupid whale or actually retarded. Don’t reply to this Ranjeets and Polacks, I won’t even give you the satisfaction of a (You).

Can somebody tell me what jannie's problem is with this coin?

D0B0 will emerge from the current bear market to become one of the most significant memecoins ever; it has about it the stuff of which legends are made.

D0b0's not dead
It's surely alive

Lol, the bagholders ITT trying to reassure themselves

They are accumulating

d0br0s? Why do they hate us so?

It's pretty dead when you see wallets buying to pump and then selling only to buy a gain a day later to make it look like there is buying interest. Weirdos.

They are homosexual deviants who love to fuck dogs and stick baseball bats up eachothers' asses. D0b0 is a (not so) subtle critique of this degenerate lifestyle, so jannies are seething and sneeding all over the place. When d0b0 moons, hopefully they rope for good.

checked and those are bots and/or faggots

If it was dead it would have rugged months ago.

It's just embarrassing to watch so many teenage bagholders, it's bad for the board culture

sneed

yeah no shit retard
no one is buying shitcoins now, that's the problem

Humor is a utility

Practical use is a utility, just not a very funny kind

Don't overthink it