Why did Crypto die? This is the final dump right? It's all over after this? Should I just sell all my Shib and BabyDoge?

Why did Crypto die? This is the final dump right? It's all over after this? Should I just sell all my Shib and BabyDoge?

Attached: neverhodl.png (598x283, 22.53K)

>line only go up

Why would Mutahar lie?

I don't care about Mutahar I just like making fun of retards

>Shib and BabyDoge
Jesus Christ, you are a certified retard if you really hold these.

What should I be holding then?

You are just a fag. you should know that its market forces at play and the bull season will come along. I stake almost all of my assets;I recently bought some OKR and staked at 27% APY.

ETH and BTC.

>You are just a fag. you should know that its market forces at play and the bull season will come along. I stake almost all of my assets;I recently bought some PKR and staked at 27% APY

You mean rich certified retard. Have fun staying poor, fool.

Street shitter confirmed

Attached: 1643524955256.jpg (665x392, 51.97K)

they still lump shib in with crapcoins but we know shib is backed by some mysterious people that want it to succeed. not only that but the projects that are on the fryer...

Shibaggies Shibagholding Shibags all the way to zero

I actually laughed out loud at this post. Mouth breathers like you really have an attention span of mere seconds. You should be DCAing into a diverse basket of cryptos with occasional consolidation into clear winners, and PLAN TO NEVER CASH OUT. stay out of retard Ponzi schemes like time wonderland and keep steady with your investments, every paycheck put as much as you can afford into a moderate risk growth portfolio. Fuck a Lambo, enjoy your flying car in 10-15 years. If you want to make a quick 2x-3x, you can do it with BSC shit coins which are verified non rugs that have a "rosy" product roadmap. However only a fool would long these. Refuse to follow my advice at your own peril

Attached: IMG_20210608_131730.jpg (4000x3000, 3.47M)

By the way, if you play shitcoins, be prepared to buy and exit within 48 hours. Everyone wants to find the next Shiba Inu but odds are you'll go broke before you do. Don't be greedy to a fault, take profits.

I'm sure those who sold Shib before it mooned probably took your advice seriously and are now necking themselves.

This kind of "swing for the fences" mentality will lead to your funds going straight to zero. Good luck, you'll need it.

What ones do you recommend? Seriously, what ones do you recommend?

b0nk and xrp were ones recommended to me, and those are doing jackshit.

xrp is a schizo coin. Search about ICP and the aws centralization problem with crypto.

Sorry where are the recommendations?

Unironically ICP is a potential endgame crypto. I give it a 20, maybe 25% chance of being successful, but if it accomplishes its mission, it will be the next dominant crypto akin to Bitcoin. I'm thinking a market cap in the $10T+ range. They have the most powerful team, the most powerful backers, and working technology that you can use right now. Their product roadmap is bananas. There are over a quadrillion USD worth of assets that need to be tokenized in the next 5-10 years and ICP is the only Blockchain today that can support such an endeavor.

What chain is it on? Eth? BSC?

I guess watching a lot of Internet Historian put this guy into my jewtube algorithm but I just don't find his content to be that entertaining. And he's right that crypto is high risk/high reward. If you can't accept the risk you shouldn't be there, just invest in blue chip stocks and take your 8% (-5% thanks to inflation).

It's not an L2 shitcoin. It's a revolutionary Blockchain of its own.

>10% dump
>ugh Im glad I sold like a bitch
Mutahar is a newfag confirmed

none of them. buy it at kucoin or at any other major exchange like binance/ftx,kraken etc.
Eh, now that's too much hopium. I think that a $200bi is achievable, but not like $1T or anything like that. That's quite insane to think, tbf

wow you found the 1 jeet on earth not bottom feeding in crypto.