What's your make it country?

Attached: letsfuckinggoooo.png (553x688, 197.46K)

Thailand is good if you like being a second class citizen. They are moving toward decriminalising weed so if that's your sort of thing you may be tempted.

After cashing out?
Idaho
Southeast Alaska
Hokkaido

>Alaska
That's the dream

Moved to Portugal a few weeks ago. No point in going somewhere else if you've got a family. Just use it as a base and travel wherever if you're itching to travel. I've already seen a lot of the world and lived in four different countries. It's crypto-friendly, which I like.

Interdasting move. In most tropical places especially asian authoritarian shitholes, it's illegal and/or shit quality on the local market.

Might see some euro growers setting up shop there with some quality shit.

Somewhere warm and by the sea/ocean.
Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Central and South America, coastal USA.

this is honestly all i want in life. to be a humble weed farmer in some backwoods country and grow high quality cannabis away from niggers and kikes

I'm not telling you, glowie.

Classic incel otaku burger

been thinking about peru unironically

The bigger question is what's the make it country for someone who wants to keep earning high, wants to set up a business or go into politics and then also wants to have kids in an environment where they have many opportunities for all of the above. Some state in the USA seems like the only answer.

Attached: 1643349624412.jpg (1024x909, 117.56K)

Yeah especially as Hunter and Fisherman
Its the best place near the Russian Far East or you want to live in Vladivostok or Northern China? Have fun lol.

fuck off we're full

Unironically Cuba.

It's also in Japan and subjected to the authoritarian japanese government and estate based society. If you hate the west, Japan is just like it minus the retarded gay shit. But don't be mistaken, feminism and other types of social degeneracy are creeping up pretty fast there. Sapporo is better, but young people quite literally leave Sapporo for Tokyo. You will be walking among decrepit old Ainus.

My homeland, you faggot.

Either Thailand or Georgia. But only if Georgia joins the NATO or Russia decides to fuck off forever.

where in portugal did you move to and what other locations where you looking at. I am also condering moving to porugal

>But only if Georgia joins the NATO or Russia decides to fuck off forever.
Surely this will work out.

Does Portugal work if you also trade professionally the stock market?
Do you know how capital gains are taxed with the NHR program?

Which state would that be?

Yeah, which is why I probably will never move there. Only way they get independence is if they rugpull the Russians with "Hey we got nukes now lol" and the west somehow ignores the NPT (not sure if Georgia signed it anyway). Then Russia would be able to ignore the threat of NATO but not be able to interfere in Georgia.

oy